Second Hand Car Dealers' Admin Fee

Achtung

I am wondering, are admin fees or football fees or whatever u call it... are they still in 'fashion'?

If so, then it makes buying a 2nd hand car more costly. Admin fees lar, lagi transfer fees, lagi higher loan interest etc

↡ Advertisement

I am wondering, are admin fees or football fees or whatever u call it... are they still in 'fashion'?

If so, then it makes buying a 2nd hand car more costly. Admin fees lar, lagi transfer fees, lagi higher loan interest etc

Admin fees is bull....... they earn enough from your loan and sale of car and if you trade in your car, they will earn from it too..... never have paid admin fees and never will pay....... unless no loan and no car trade in but even then they will sell you the car at higher price thus there still should not be any admin fees.

Supercharged

don't bother with watever fee.

just ask them put down in writing what you need to pay,

watever donkey/monkey fee included,

then see whether you like the final numbers or not.

I dont think there are anymore of such fees, otherwise, just walk away from the deal.

When I got my car, I just gave my SE a S$10 ang bao and his assistant SE(understudy) S$2 ang bao. :D

Bought a 2nd hand car recently, no admin fee or extra fee. Paid exactly what I negotiated for. This kind of thing depends on the dealer probably.

Surely, u gotta bear the xfer fee right?

Bought a 2nd hand car recently, no admin fee or extra fee. Paid exactly what I negotiated for. This kind of thing depends on the dealer probably.

Neutral Newbie

sorry.. hijack ur post.. anyone know if its possible to trade-in my COE car for another COE car?? cos i intend to change my '92 corolla to a '99 BMW.. want to know if its possible..

if yes, any good and reliable 2nd hand car dealers to recommend? thanks

Surely, u gotta bear the xfer fee right?

Not necessary

Sometimes is already lup inside the whole package.

Buy in price and sell out price for 2nd hand dealers can have difference as low as 4k.

Thats their buffer....but if lucky they buy in lower and sell higher, thats their profit.

when i was looking for my teg, xxxtxmes quoted me $500 loh as part of the package, lucky i nvr buy in the end~ its bull manz

Supercharged

this admin fee is crap..

call it saleman's commission..

when i got my ride, a 2nd hand car, was quoted $500 admin fee.

then it came down to $200.

Well, i still gave him as i got my rider relatively cheap.

Supercharged

admin fee is all bull lah....

another term they like to use is "football money"

bloody hell, they already earn so much from the profit margin, loan commission, car insurance commission.... still not enough?

admin fee is all bull lah....

another term they like to use is "football money"

bloody hell, they already earn so much from the profit margin, loan commission, car insurance commission.... still not enough?

no businessman in this world will think they have make too much profits.