No postage stamp required

Adrianli

Sorry for me being "sua ku" but only recently than I know that postage to government agencies are free. No need to buy postage stamp for the envelop.

My fren did it for his Mobile bills and Utilities bills for yrs. He pay thru cheque as he does not pay full amt all the time. [lipsrsealed]

So next time when mailing to govt agency, no need to buy stamp.

↡ Advertisement

Sorry for me being "sua ku" but only recently than I know that postage to government agencies are free. No need to buy postage stamp for the envelop.

My fren did it for his Mobile bills and Utilities bills for yrs. He pay thru cheque as he does not pay full amt all the time. [lipsrsealed]

er...u just born ah [laugh][laugh]

er...u just born ah [laugh][laugh]

Sorry, I really didnt know until recently when the officer from a govt agency told me to mail in my cheque and do not need to paste the stamp. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Sorry, I really didnt know until recently when the officer from a govt agency told me to mail in my cheque and do not need to paste the stamp. [thumbsup]

In that case how many stamp had you paste.

(edited)

hmmm.. does it mean that... when u pay cheque to SP services and HDB just put in envelope n mail... no nid put stamp too?? :X :X

Edited by Lingling

Neutral Newbie

not only them. some companies like banks that forward statement to you for payment etc enclosed an envelope to you. you dont need to as the envelope has the 'Postage Paid' printed and the post office will charge the company accordingly.

not only them. some companies like banks that forward statement to you for payment etc enclosed an envelope to you. you dont need to as the envelope has the 'Postage Paid' printed and the post office will charge the company accordingly.

yup....been keeping them over the years and have abt 5k of them....once they disturb me..i will mail empty envelopes to them nia...and get them charged for it [bounce1][bounce1]

yup....been keeping them over the years and have abt 5k of them....once they disturb me..i will mail empty envelopes to them nia...and get them charged for it [bounce1][bounce1]

wah siah... good idea leh

wah siah... good idea leh

better to write complain letter and then mail to them....mail mail mail...hahahahaha

In that case how many stamp had you paste.

None. I did not paste any stamp as he told me over the phone.

He called me yesterday to confirm receipt of my cheque. That was why I am surprised. Been wasting my money all these yrs to buy stamp just to post to govt agencies.

None. I did not paste any stamp as he told me over the phone.

He called me yesterday to confirm receipt of my cheque. That was why I am surprised. Been wasting my money all these yrs to buy stamp just to post to govt agencies.

that's it...singpost shares sure drop today...hhahahah

Neutral Newbie

that's it...singpost shares sure drop today...hhahahah

haha...becoz he has been paying extras.... [laugh]

Bank ones are different lah. Those are Post paid ones that come with envelope.

I need to buy my own envelope to post to govt agency

Neutral Newbie

idea leh....should keep and send blank envelope back.... <_< tat should teach them not to send DM to me... :D

Neutral Newbie

Bank ones are different lah. Those are Post paid ones that come with envelope.

I need to buy my own envelope to post to govt agency

<_< are you paying to IRAS or property tax.....

↡ Advertisement