HDB Season RFID need to display?

Luv_hurts

Not me. I always display road tax and hdb season parking. But nobody seems to complain about putting golf country club decal leh. [rolleyes]

Country club decal I also never display on my windscreen

Because dont have  [bigcry]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Stay hdb very sia suay meh?

Are you one of those that feel hdb is very siasuay?

Can share your logic?

Feel not atas la.. obvious.

Actually I visited a friends condo... outside look tokkong and atas, machiam resort feel.

Then inside the house... small and cramped and not as airy as my Hdb.

Then he actually lament he dont even bother to swim or use the gym now.

don't have that exclusive feel he originally thought ..like public ones outside.

I thought to myself, stay till so painful, just for feeling atas?

Edited by Solar

My MSCP has no season parking lots. Despite a electronic gantry, I still see some parking wardens coming in late at night to scan cars parked there.

Wonder what are they doing as non season parking still has to exit and get money deducted from cash card anyway.

Country club decal I also never display on my windscreen

Because dont have  [bigcry]

haaaa nevermind, me also dont have, put MCF club one lor.... maybe people thought its a country club...  [laugh]  [:p]

My MSCP has no season parking lots. Despite a electronic gantry, I still see some parking wardens coming in late at night to scan cars parked there.

Wonder what are they doing as non season parking still has to exit and get money deducted from cash card anyway.

probably your cp are one of those that don't allow overnight hourly parking.

• Praise 1

Most HDB CP become season parking after 10:30pm lor ........

Unless there is a special event in your neighbourhood, also get fine lor ......

Bet you don't know what is the meaning of raising your RIGHT Wiper in a HDB CP ....... heeeee...

• Praise 1

I have never displayed the RFID before as I dun like it to block my view thru the windscreen.

The wardens can just key in yr car plate to check if yr RFID is not displayed.

Bet you don't know what is the meaning of raising your RIGHT Wiper in a HDB CP ....... heeeee...

Wah...I so old but really dunno what is raising right wipers mean.

Thought raising wipers means the Bangladeshi washed the car already.

Feel not atas la.. obvious.

Actually I visited a friends condo... outside look tokkong and atas, machiam resort feel.

Then inside the house... small and cramped and not as airy as my Hdb.

Then he actually lament he dont even bother to swim or use the gym now.

don't have that exclusive feel he originally thought ..like public ones outside.

I thought to myself, stay till so painful, just for feeling atas?

True la, many condo looks atas and nice outside, but the layout of the unit esp the bedrooms usually quite small de. Unless you are buying those really upmarket condo, then the rooms would be bigger. Anyway, if stay condo also needs to display the decal on the windscreen, actually no good cause everyone knows where you stay lo. At least hdb RFID, people would not know the exact location that you stay.

Edited by 13177

If you have valid season parking, nobody can give you a ticket even if you don't display the parking label.

Why make it so easy for the wardens to do their job? Let them put in some effort to earn their keeps.

I have never displayed the parking label since I started driving.

I was just informed by HDB that even though you have season parking and a gantry, you still need to display the RFID.

This is used to identify the vehicle and facilitate checks on the validity of season parking through handheld device.

Doesn't mean got gantry they don't check.

I've seen one car kena booked bcuz after 8pm, you cannot park in a certain lot, even though you pass through a paid gantry.

• Praise 1

If you have valid season parking, nobody can give you a ticket even if you don't display the parking label.

Why make it so easy for the wardens to do their job? Let them put in some effort to earn their keeps.

I have never displayed the parking label since I started driving.

the wardens are not high wage earners, why make life difficult for them?

• Praise 2

the wardens are not high wage earners, why make life difficult for them?

I think we should not make life difficult for people lo, cause imagine if you are those parking wardens and people make life difficult for you, how would you feel? Lol. 

• Praise 2

I think we should not make life difficult for people lo, cause imagine if you are those parking wardens and people make life difficult for you, how would you feel? Lol.

Making life difficult for someone shouldn't be a reason for not doing an action. Just basic decency.
  • Praise 1

Never heard of this practise.

But I heard of putting name card on windscreen, esp if the name card is of higher level civil servant. [lipsrsealed]  :ph34r:  :XD:

(edited)

So is can paste the RFID tag on the darken film ma?  [confused]

HDB say must displayed prominently leh, I ask ask only la, not about sia suay or not la.  [:p]

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/car-parks/season-parking/season-parking-ticket/replacing-the-rfid-tag

The RFID tag should be displayed prominently, as parking enforcement officers would need to check the validity of your season parking.

Here is a guide on where you should place the RFID tag:

• Cars, lorries, and buses: place the RFID tag at the front left corner of your vehicle's windscreen
  • 01-car.jpg
Edited by Titanium
↡ Advertisement