Nissan Sylphy Feedbacks Please

Sazali

Hi All,

I just booked a 1.5L Sylphy. One thing I observed during the test ride was that the brake pedal response was not great (I had to press the brake quite hard) and not sure about the feel of the accelerator pedal - e.g. does'nt quite give the feeling that one is cruising at 80 or 100 km/hr. My family liked the interiors, spaciousness a lot and overall the car seemed a good buy. Can any of you help share your experience on the overall drive feel? Does one get used to it?

Regards..

Brake is responsive, very smooth

Initially when I just got the car, my first drive, I could not really feel the speed as well (this should be due to the stbility and quietness of the car) and I gruise up to 120km till i reallise and quickly release my foot from the accelerator. But after driving around a few days, you kind of get use to the car. Will be going for my 1k servicing tomorrow. [laugh]

what wrong with you suddenly talk about GTR

i don't care GTR or Ferrari the truth is nissan FC and reliability sucks do your homework

and not because i hate GTR i talk crap about Nissan the truth is this !

don't say people can't afford a GTR and you yourself can't afford one too

Edited by SeriousGuy

Yea .. Nissan cars are not very good when it comes to reliability and FC

this is old man thinking or just a hear say mindset.. or may be just a typical Honda or Toyota who only knows VTEC or VVTi <_<

i don't care GTR or Ferrari the truth is nissan FC and reliability sucks do your homework

Nissan FC Sucks??? de, their Latio FC is as good as Toyota Vios.

this is old man thinking or just a hear say mindset.. or may be just a typical Honda or Toyota who only knows VTEC or VVTi <_<

He is a VTEC fan lah.. just see his thread on ''Vtec called Vtech??"

He is a VTEC fan lah.. just see his thread on ''Vtec called Vtech??"

while i agreed with the superb VTEC by Honda, but are we rev till 8krpm to get the peak bhp everyday? paper sepc look DAMn good

i agreed with the mass VVTi by Toyota, but sorry dude.. i dun see a superd fuel saving from ALL Toyota line up..

okok.. Nissan almost ZERO resale value here ... or even in Mys.. this is have to agree... because of this.. my friend are all telling me: i buy a crap car....

Edited by Hutan

while i agreed with the superb VTEC by Honda, but are we rev till 8krpm to get the peak bhp everyday? paper sepc look DAMn good

i agreed with the mass VVTi by Toyota, but sorry dude.. i dun see a superd fuel saving from ALL Toyota line up..

okok.. Nissan almost ZERO resale value here ... or even in Mys.. this is have to agree... because of this.. my friend are all telling me: i buy a crap car....

Personally i rate Rotary Engine as higher than VTEC.

Also, i doubth its not normal for ppl to Rev a engine till such a high Rev.

Saying which, i find Engine with Turbo Charge/Twin Charge as better than VTEC.

TSI FTW. [laugh]

Not all car no resale value leh. Plus, GTR no resale value meh? Fair Lady no resale value meh?

Aiyo, you edit i also must edit.

Edited by Joseph22

Neutral Newbie

It drifts on dry [thumbsup] slides on wet :D

Low roll resistance. Very seng yew. [flowerface]

Bro: sorry

i don't get what you mean. is it a compliment?

Do you personally drive a nissan? or hear say?

Nissan Sunny (AUTO) is known for high FC but not the current range, Latio or Slyphy.

Nissan FC Sucks??? de, their Latio FC is as good as Toyota Vios.

Should be better than Vios, drove Vios manual for 2 years and get about 14km/l but with Latio 4AT, I am getting the same, 14km/l, same driving pattern.

Should be better than Vios, drove Vios manual for 2 years and get about 14km/l but with Latio 4AT, I am getting the same, 14km/l, same driving pattern.

Glade to heard that cause i think BM or rather Toyota SEA should start to think what are they bringing in to Singapore.

No offense here, I will not buy Latio as i dont like the exterior.

But 1 family car from Nissan that i ready like is Qashqa (if the spelling is correct).

Your funny le , i say Nissan FC not good then you say maybe just a typical Honda or Toyota fanboy

but i can tell you that if i can choose beemer over honda or toyota i will choose beemer

then you say this guy is a typical to Honda or Toyota then you must typical to Nissan [laugh]

Your funny le , i say Nissan FC not good then you say maybe just a typical Honda or Toyota fanboy

but i can tell you that if i can choose beemer over honda or toyota i will choose beemer

then you say this guy is a typical to Honda or Toyota then you must typical to Nissan [laugh]

soli.. i never praise any Nissan make.. or any make..

just that when u mentioned FC not good, compared to what? what is the standard u toking abt?

if u drive beemer, i dun think u need to care abt FC

↡ Advertisement