Light Suzuki Swift

• Search this thread
2 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 06 June 2009 - 09:45 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, need some advice here.. my friend's Suzuki Swift's EPS light up.. can advise what does that mean? is it very serious?
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:03 AM

Picanto

Hi, need some advice here.. my friend's Suzuki Swift's EPS light up.. can advise what does that mean? is it very serious?

the best solution is to bring it to the WS.

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:08 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

EPS
EPS: Electronic Power Steering - enables the amount of assistance with steering to be varied depending on speed and how much you turn the wheel. This means it can give lots of boost when parking the car whilst still giving you a good feel for the road at speed.

light up means its faulty.
don't play with steeering please.

to me, stuff like SRS/ABS light up i still can manage...

but EPS is serious stuff.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users