Search
Best Make Make Love Places Singapore

• Search this thread
73 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:20 PM

Urns
  • Urns
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hey peeps so far I find the best places to make-out or make love with flings in Singapore are East Coast Park near to the jetty, West Coast Park next to mangrove swamp, some parts of Mount Faber and some spots in Sentosa. Anyone has any other suggestions? Thanks in advance! drivingcar.gif

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:22 PM

Kongkongwolf
  • Kongkongwolf
    Banned

Hey peeps so far I find the best places to make-out or make love with flings in Singapore are East Coast Park near to the jetty, West Coast Park next to mangrove swamp, some parts of Mount Faber and some spots in Sentosa. Anyone has any other suggestions? Thanks in advance! drivingcar.gif

Terok Blangala hill. U join AGWFC, I 'll tell u more thumbsup.gif

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:28 PM

Urns
  • Urns
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Terok Blangala hill. U join AGWFC, I 'll tell u more thumbsup.gif

Can join AAGWFC instead? lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:32 PM

Kongkongwolf
  • Kongkongwolf
    Banned

Can join AAGWFC instead? lipsrsealed.gif

So far only got AGWFC dun have AAGWFC. Enrol here & get ur free avatar. Do remember 2 post ur fav number.

http://www.mycarforu...p;#entry2781363

Pss.. near Changi, Airforce base there also vely quiet.

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:35 PM

Kongkongwolf
  • Kongkongwolf
    Banned

Near Thomsom, de reservior. But have 2 b-careful got monkeys.

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:41 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    Turbocharged

KENT RIDGE PARK CAR PARK

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:42 PM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed

After all being revealed here....it will not be the best place anymore.

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:44 PM

Kongkongwolf
  • Kongkongwolf
    Banned

After all being revealed here....it will not be the best place anymore.

U need me 2 PM u for? Then will still remain best place.

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:45 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

mount faber is too open, if u wanna do there please be aware of your surrounding. i had seen a couple making out till they dont know i'm parked beside them while enjoying the free show.

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:43 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious

I know one spot in the East. Confirm no one late at night but I'm not gonna reveal it here LOL
Dreidel Dreidel Dreidel, I made it out of clay

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:03 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

Rifle Range Road. Jurong Hill. Jurong Industrial estate all boh lang. Tuas.
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:05 PM

Enzomatrix
  • Premium member
    Enzomatrix
    5th Gear

mount faber is too open, if u wanna do there please be aware of your surrounding. i had seen a couple making out till they dont know i'm parked beside them while enjoying the free show.

lucky not espn. else video will appear everywhere biggrin.gif

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:11 PM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed

Ya man.no way im gg reveal my spots too.
MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:24 PM

Applez
  • Applez
    2nd Gear

Ya man.no way im gg reveal my spots too.

haha try cemetery...confirm bo lang flowerface.gif

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:49 PM

Application9999

Near Thomsom, de reservior. But have 2 b-careful got monkeys.

to make out there is to be the monkey...so not worry about monkeys....:P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
我不得空啦!!.....我不得空啦........你们很那个的.....我玩玩吧了.....不必ban (扁) 我嘛!!!!

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:50 PM

Application9999

I know one spot in the East. Confirm no one late at night but I'm not gonna reveal it here LOL

The heavy vehicle car park? sly.gif
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:51 PM

Gary84
  • Gary84
    Turbocharged

haha yeah Tuas i agree too...right to the very end liao...There's one spot, pitch dark one....ehehe

Rifle Range Road. Jurong Hill. Jurong Industrial estate all boh lang. Tuas.

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:56 PM

Forhod
  • Premium member
    Forhod
    2nd Gear

Pss.. near Changi, Airforce base there also vely quiet.

No wonder when I was with CAB, got so many free and weird shows. laugh.gif smash.gif

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:59 PM

Application9999
tongue.gif

haha yeah Tuas i agree too...right to the very end liao...There's one spot, pitch dark one....ehehe

becareful many bangala there ...may trigger your rear end........ tongue.gif

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:01 AM

Pentium
  • Pentium
    4th Gear

any multi storey carpark top floor, sure no one

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users