Best Make-out/Make Love Places in Singapore

Urns

[:p]

haha yeah Tuas i agree too...right to the very end liao...There's one spot, pitch dark one....ehehe

becareful many bangala there ...may trigger your rear end........ [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Rifle Range Road. Jurong Hill. Jurong Industrial estate all boh lang. Tuas.

Carpark behind Jurong Police Centre... [sweatdrop][sly]

Turbocharged

The heavy vehicle car park? [sly]

Lang sai... that place is a proper road and not a carpark. Yes! A proper road!!! LOL

Just last mth, my fren told me he last time always go Upper Seletar Reservoir there to have affair. The carpark after the golf driving range.

It is really secluded at nite. [lipsrsealed]

any multi storey carpark top floor, sure no one

Now mostly all top floors, where you can see the moon and stars are all locked up and made into gardens.

I think your girl is worth more than carparks, cemetries, jetties and industrial areas.

Bro. Cheap trills calls for cheap places. [laugh]

(edited)

Hey peeps so far I find the best places to make-out or make love with flings in Singapore are East Coast Park near to the jetty, West Coast Park next to mangrove swamp, some parts of Mount Faber and some spots in Sentosa. Anyone has any other suggestions? Thanks in advance! [drivingcar]

Sime Road (off Lornie Rd) cemetery, good.... quiet, dark and 100% no life ppl around to disturb you. [thumbsup]

only those from underworld but with AGWFC decal, it can double up as 'Zhong Kui' and you are left alone to enjoy your :wub::wub:

or just paste a picture of 'Kuan Kong' at the door.......

Afternoon time also can see a lot of cars inside (air-con 'on', seats lay backward and at times, shirt & skirt hanged at window.......... :ph34r:

Edited by Picnic06

I rent out my spacious air-con spare room for a modest sum! Privacy guaranteed! If free also can but comes with the risk of you becoming Edison Chen the III.

↡ Advertisement