Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 26 praises

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

Chevy88
  • Chevy88
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Forumers,

Any good and economical instructor for refresher course? thumbsup.gif

Thanz. wave.gif

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:45 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Forumers,

Any good and economical instructor for refresher course? thumbsup.gif

Thanz. wave.gif

who needs a refresher? is she a chiobu?

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:18 PM

PaulKami
  • PaulKami
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, my apology if i need to dig up old thread as I've less than 25 post to start a new thread...

looking for driving instructor, details are:

1) Teach West
2) Provide pick up
3) Manual cars
4) 2 or 3 days of refresher course

To be done before 2nd week of August (prefer before National Day)...

If anyone got any lobang for this?

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:24 PM

Thomasgoh80
  • Thomasgoh80
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have a good instructor to intro.. but she teaches at ubi.

let me know if u are keen

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:35 PM

Roamerlg
  • Roamerlg
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Does Refresher Course is necessary? I got my license at 6 yrs ago, but not drive. 

Is there any  driving instructor for refresh Course in Sengkang Area?

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:49 PM

Forte3737
Radx

Posted 26 November 2015 - 03:06 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Does Refresher Course is necessary? I got my license at 6 yrs ago, but not drive.

Is there any driving instructor for refresh Course in Sengkang Area?

http://www.cdc.com.sg/refresher.htm
Sunny, Angcheek and Mercs praised this

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:49 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

PRESS  [thumbsup]

18763299-refresh-glossy-blue-reflected-s

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:50 PM

Roamerlg
  • Roamerlg
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Radx

Radx?

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:54 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Is there any  driving instructor for refresh Course in Sengkang Area?

You chio bu or not?  If chio bu.....I give free refresher course to you....can use my car too...... [laugh] ...kidding lah...I think just go any driving school.....they do have refresher course....

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:06 PM

Rooney3
  • Rooney3
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

If anyone has any recommended instructors to share with regards to refresher course for auto, do PM or post here.

Thanks!
Pinobii praised this

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:27 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

If anyone has any recommended instructors to share with regards to refresher course for auto, do PM or post here.

Thanks!

same topic merge here.
tenyawph praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 15 September 2016 - 08:34 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Personally feel a lot of those on the road now need RE-EDUCATION rather than REFRESHER....

road hog....change lane without signal....no give way to pedestrain.....beat red light.....dangerous speeding...cut queue...

:yuush:

Davidtch praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: good, instructor, refresher and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users