Any jobless/job seekers ard?

Peqasus

So did you take the job?

And was it a damn good offer/position such that they could afford to play around with you like that?

↡ Advertisement

Similar happened to me also. But, each time they called me up asking the same question on expected salary, I upped the figure by 500 each time. Naturally I didn't land the no loss love job. :XD:

Maybe the same job and company.

jump queue sibo?  <_<

ok i give you deputy deputy chief position lah

remember to praise my green bean soup with a lot of sago loudly ....that's the main kpi

:D

HAHAHA

Wah piang !!! 5 months LOL!!!!!! Baby already make half wayyy haha

long time ago i went for interview and they ask me to wait for them to call....... so i waited

they finally call after 1 year   :D

they offer me another post instead, here i am after 7 years on a job that @Jamesc often describe   [laugh]  [laugh]

5 months is how many rounds ?? Seriously, 5mths from 1st interview, if it was me I also sian 1/2 already lor...slow process la, got pros and cons, they lose out some candidates which may be good....

There were 4 rounds in total

I also kinda sian 1/2

• Praise 3

Nowadays, all wanna cover own backside, can Siam den Siam. Exercise in office all play tai ji or ping pong email. Write here write there send back & forth, nothing gets done. Simple thing talk until difficult like outer space rocket science. Customer all run away Liao. Difficult la.

The best, kena bullet shot wound also dunno who pulled the trigger. Zzzzzzzz hahaha

It sounds like we are working in the same company.

• Praise 1

long time ago i went for interview and they ask me to wait for them to call....... so i waited

they finally call after 1 year :D

they offer me another post instead, here i am after 7 years on a job that @Jamesc often describe [laugh][laugh]

Sounds like a pretty sweet job leh

Sounds like a pretty sweet job leh

Doing nothing all day is really not as easy as people think

and its very tiring. Its far worse than those people who are over worked.

They don't realise how lucky they are and still they complain. 

Nowadays, all wanna cover own backside, can Siam den Siam. Exercise in office all play tai ji or ping pong email. Write here write there send back & forth, nothing gets done. Simple thing talk until difficult like outer space rocket science. Customer all run away Liao. Difficult la.

The best, kena bullet shot wound also dunno who pulled the trigger. Zzzzzzzz hahaha

Same as my office. But I got a boss who is super micro manage and want to know and do everything. 

So we just escalate those headache issues to her and she will settle. 

post-5639-0-85232300-1484719956_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

Hopefully not bro !! U will cry...these people are hire as keyboard warrior. Everyday writing emails and sending outlook meeting request. The ultimate is always email CC the higher up to push the blame..got points they wanna score, problems push to us. So eventually this "keyboard warrior" hear he also resign cos 1 day quarrel with the higher up, work and rule like LKY...he think he really LKY meh ?? No 1 staff likes him...zzzz

Another 1, I sent SMS saying today morning will be going to meet supplier. His reply, pls use supplier office phone to call me when u reached his office. This 1 really damn classic la !!!! Every god damn thing must follow his whim & fancy and his style..got once, a presentation I deliberately included 1 slide which he told me to delete..KNN, this is my work and wat right u got to just ask me to delete?? Bloody sh**TT.

Of cos, this particular slide I got high praise from higher up with compliments in front of him...the feeling damn shioKKKK. Can see he damn buay song hahahaha. Well, he still sitting at same position after coming like near to 10 years hahaha

Hahaha.

You don't even realize that you are describing @jamesc in your post.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

LOL.. every 3 to 4 weeks, just when i thought they not interested anymore, they would suddenly call me up to arrange another interview [laugh][laugh]

Wah.. meaning I'm not alone...

Just now I was told to confirm a date do an online assessment... sibeh SIONG this job..haven't even start yet..

LOL !! All the jobs I had, all also micro manage leh...all male superior. Got 1 job I was "old bird", worked 5yrs with same manager. Den last yr I think he very stress...every morning 9am ask me meeting in his office report "status"..naturally I was "old bird", I just did "my part" and showed I "was working". So wat happend ??

Every morning I gave him big headache!! Say supplier delay...I did my part..got email to prove and phone call log to show I called...den how I ask him ?? Procurement delay P.O. To another supplier cos need 3 to 100 quotes ( big sacarsm!! Bloody waste time...and nothing gets done )..den how I ask him ?? I booked the slots for schedule but staff MC for 2 days / on leave etc...den how I ask him ?? Colleague delay signing documents thus delay...then how I ask him ??? And many others la, I SWEAR that I made in an effort to give everyday different problems for him. Of cos, I was prepared to leave the job. Just waiting bonus pay out.

Quite fun actually, u wanna micro manage I SWEAR that everyday I give u problem. So, I secured another job and the next 9am, instead reporting I handed him letter!! Haha...den say I sick going to see doctor!! Den I took 2 days of M.C. Hahahaha

When I came back, HR called on me to ask "WHY u resigning after 5 years with the company??" I don't know wanna laugh or cry and took it that she had a bad nightmare...my response was " i decided to retire" hahaha

Den I serve 1 month notice, everyday hang leg shake balls, can't wait to go !, can immediate let me go even best !! Haha

Reminds me of an ex colleague.

Before his email got terminated, his out of office message said

"Gone home fishing"

He is from NewZealand

• Praise 2

I don't know bro !! There is a saying. " The more you want it, it will never come". Sometimes you just "Bo chap" and it comes. Same like girls...damn wierd.

Here no HR experts ah ?? I guess most HR are ladies...so it explains why hahahaha

Around 1 month back I received a phone call, say phone screening interview, 1 month has passed. Also, no news LOL...lady called.

Another 1, friend told me "somebody" called him anonymously to do some checking. Also dunno who. Zzzzzzz

And my friend just said "with connections maybe harder to get the job". This one ultimate and left me scratching my head. LOLLLLLLLL

from early Dec to later Jan are holiday and festive season,most people either not around or will not make major decision and rather sit on it till everything back to normal after CNY.

I don't know bro !! There is a saying. " The more you want it, it will never come". Sometimes you just "Bo chap" and it comes. Same like girls...damn wierd.

Here no HR experts ah ?? I guess most HR are ladies...so it explains why hahahaha

Around 1 month back I received a phone call, say phone screening interview, 1 month has passed. Also, no news LOL...lady called.

Another 1, friend told me "somebody" called him anonymously to do some checking. Also dunno who. Zzzzzzz

And my friend just said "with connections maybe harder to get the job". This one ultimate and left me scratching my head. LOLLLLLLLL

@pinobii someone looking for you   :grin:

• Praise 3

from early Dec to later Jan are holiday and festive season,most people either not around or will not make major decision and rather sit on it till everything back to normal after CNY.

Early Dec we all waiting for AWS no one will leave their job in Dec

and miss AWS. Jan to Mar we are waiting for CNY, bonus etc so also not

going to leave.

• Praise 2

@pinobii someone looking for you :grin:

Eh doggie switch line le, now venturing into match making, tia gong MCF got a lot of singles need to find their other halfs, got demand for a Hong niang...kekeke

• Praise 3

Eh doggie switch line le, now venturing into match making, tia gong MCF got a lot of singles need to find their other halfs, got demand for a Hong niang...kekeke

Congrax ... now u a boss ur self .  [thumbsup]  In MCF many cash rich .. buy thing must full cash else no buy one. you sure earn thick thick   :grin:

• Praise 4

Congrax ... now u a boss ur self . [thumbsup] In MCF many cash rich .. buy thing must full cash else no buy one. you sure earn thick thick :grin:

Kekeke...any rich towkay to recommend or not? [grin]

• Praise 2

Micro-manage is still not as bad as getting a superior who basically cooperates with every request from other departments.

Other dept request comes in, we make the decision that we think adequately address their concerns. They not happy, demand exactly what they want, which we think is unreasonable and unnecessary trouble.

The superior that we had always don't want to rock the boat, just follow the whims and fancies of other depts, never defends our own position. End up other dept score points, but we have to cooperate to help them score points!  [confused]  [hur]

Edited by Sosaria
↡ Advertisement