Futsal!!!

Kurty

Supercharged

hey guys,

i wonder if anyone is keen for a fortnightly futsal, like a night on wed or thursday from 8 to 10pm.

per pax - $10.

2 hours of play, $160 after discount.

doesn't matter if you don't know how to play or can dribble until like ronaldo.

the theme is : healthy living begins with MCF [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

i like your motto of "the theme is : healthy living begins with MCF" , i support !

actually i can dribble like ronaldo but only with my hands (psp) and maradona is not as good as me in physiques term, but what the heck.

ok, i play defender. whoever wants to cross must get past me first. (read as let me bang your balls first). Jersey number 3 !

hey guys,

i wonder if anyone is keen for a fortnightly futsal, like a night on wed or thursday from 8 to 10pm.

per pax - $10.

2 hours of play, $160 after discount.

doesn't matter if you don't know how to play or can dribble until like ronaldo.

the theme is : healthy living begins with MCF [thumbsup]

me only available after 20 Aug (last paper).

Neutral Newbie

would love to play bro. but kallang too far for me cos by the time reach home midnight liao lo.

i used to play at FICO.

Neutral Newbie

i like your motto of "the theme is : healthy living begins with MCF" , i support !

actually i can dribble like ronaldo but only with my hands (psp) and maradona is not as good as me in physiques term, but what the heck.

ok, i play defender. whoever wants to cross must get past me first. (read as let me bang your balls first). Jersey number 3 !

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

wats up with the balls bro? u get turn on by that or wat?

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Supercharged

aiyo,take it as a get along session and best of all, keeping in shape.

ok, i going to start organizing then. i can drag a few more friends if we still fall short.

i'm looking at 2nd of july, from 8 to 10pm, at kallang cage.

another thing, i believe we are all mature adults, by commiting, please ensure turn up.

1) kurt, HP: 90221164

I'm interested but the timing a bit too late for me. Can it be from 6-8pm or 7-9pm.

I stay in the north, 10pm finish, reach home 11+pm. By the time hit the bed is 12+am and then need to wake up 6.30am the next day for work. Will be damn tired. [sweatdrop]

aiyo,take it as a get along session and best of all, keeping in shape.

ok, i going to start organizing then. i can drag a few more friends if we still fall short.

i'm looking at 2nd of july, from 8 to 10pm, at kallang cage.

another thing, i believe we are all mature adults, by commiting, please ensure turn up.

1) kurt, HP: 90221164

mayb u all can start first. I join in later. Need to finish my study first.

i haven played for a long time....but i used to like taking free kicks and dribbling...and although i have put on some size....i am not interested in playing defence....more towards attacking mid...

↡ Advertisement