Massage in batam?

Soho

hey bros.. i am thinking of going those kind of 1 day or 2 day getaway.. a massage session and relaxing getaway.. any bros been to batam for massage or tour? any hotel or spa place to recommed? hope can get smth cheap and good.. anyway.. batam got nice beaches? for jet skii or like sun tan? heard there is a go kart there too right? what else to do there?

thanx alot! [:)]

↡ Advertisement

lol .. clean de bro.. bringing my gf there how to not clean? haha.. want to have that kind spa massage with in v nice place or beach.. haha.. like those tv kind.. but oso budget abit la.. haha

Turbocharged

Whilst looking at this thread, saw the rectangular "Ads by Google" advertisement........ Of the 3 ads in it 1 shld be of interest to you

Neutral Newbie

lol .. clean de bro.. bringing my gf there how to not clean? haha.. want to have that kind spa massage with in v nice place or beach.. haha.. like those tv kind.. but oso budget abit la.. haha

Near the town areas there's quite a number of very nice and cheap massage. Clean ones

In fact I think most hotels of reasonable standards have massage service. Clean ones too.

I stayed in hotel 89(I think that's the number, forget liao but sounds like hotel 81. LOL!), its ard SGD50 a night. In the hotel there's massage services at ard SGD12 for 90minutes. But not the best of massage at batam.

There's those look high class massage centres which I think its clean as well around the area. You can ask your hotel for more info. Should not be over SGD15 for 90minutes massage, be it thaistyle or indostyle or whatever style. Most places I paid only 10-12 bucks.

(edited)

stay in the 4/5 star hotel or go to these 4/5 star hotel for their massage. opt for the "couple package" .... can have jacuzzi in milk or whatever flavour ... kekeke USD$100+ for 2 that last about 2.5 hours ... depends on other sub-things you want to do like pedicure, manicure, facial, etc

err .... i tried that in Bintan ... i presume Batam has the same modus operandi .... :D

Edited by Wt_know

Near the town areas there's quite a number of very nice and cheap massage. Clean ones

In fact I think most hotels of reasonable standards have massage service. Clean ones too.

I stayed in hotel 89(I think that's the number, forget liao but sounds like hotel 81. LOL!), its ard SGD50 a night. In the hotel there's massage services at ard SGD12 for 90minutes. But not the best of massage at batam.

There's those look high class massage centres which I think its clean as well around the area. You can ask your hotel for more info. Should not be over SGD15 for 90minutes massage, be it thaistyle or indostyle or whatever style. Most places I paid only 10-12 bucks.

hmm.. bro ..i thinking of staying at harris because wanted to stay in somewhere better and stuff.. and their package include ferry and land transfer and SPA.. may i know where i can find those SGD 15 for 90 min massage.. sounds v good and cheap... haha,,

thanx!

Hi, u can try SpaVilla in Batam.

Many Singaporeans will go over there on weekends on Spa packages.

I went there with my wife early this year.

U can see my blog for pics and simple review.

http://vbs1979.multiply.com/photos/album/6...la_at_KTM_Batam

hmmm bro.. ur review about the spa look good.. thats the 1st resort i got when i first google.. was thinking about this resort too.. but i heard review about dirty towels and stuff.. the resort quite run down? what do u think? coz u got 1st hand experience.. where is it located? near nagoyo?

thanx!=)

Neutral Newbie

the room which we stayed is acceptable. like our costa sand resort.

the bedsheets and pillow cases are clean, so are the towels.

we went for the 2D/1N package which includes ferry ride, accomodation and b/f and dinner. the resort is a bit run down but we don't really mind.

the restaurant is located in a former pier. so u will be dining with a sea view.

as that was my first time to spa, my wife commented that the spa treatment was good.

i will definitely go back again.

if u want just normal massage, u can try the one just opp Nagoya centre, on 2nd level. $12 for 90 min full body...quite good.

For resort, recommend Harris Resort but far (45mins drive) to Nagoya centre.

Next is Holiday Inn, which is just next to Harris Resort.

If you want very near to Nagoya center, try Planet Holiday hotel.

Food & massage are cheap in Batam~ Enjoy~

Neutral Newbie

Yeah. Harris Resort. Its the best so far. BBQ buffet by the swimming pool at night very romantic and got people singing and entertaining. Food are nice especially the pizza about $15SGD. Treat yourself and your gf with a wonderful break there. [thumbsup]

hmmm bro.. ur review about the spa look good.. thats the 1st resort i got when i first google.. was thinking about this resort too.. but i heard review about dirty towels and stuff.. the resort quite run down? what do u think? coz u got 1st hand experience.. where is it located? near nagoyo?

thanx!=)

Errmm.... Dun be conned by the pictures of Harris. The place is my opinion, sucks! There is no beach! You will only find a mangrove swarm. Facility wise, a bit run down. F&B in hotel is equivalent to SG price. S$10 for a taxi trip to town, and their free ferry is like... crap... limited timing and bad schedule. Massage in the hotel is like S$35/hr kind. You may wanna try Holiday Inn instead, looks better than Harris.

As for the massage in town are not bad. Go to sports massage centre, S$10/hr. Can take 2 masseuse for 4 hrs at $80. Damn worth. clean type.

Turbocharged

there's currently a promo for holiday inn batam.$137 for 3d2n. for $142, u will get the tour package.which will include city tour and seafood lunch.the promo will give u 1 free dinner also.i'm in the process of booking the package. not a bad deal for me.

for harris, i read that the place is a bit rundown like wat bro silver z said.holiday inn is newer.

↡ Advertisement