The BARE Essentials by Air NEW Zealand

RadX

See if you can spot what is wrong here?? [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Very good effort to get ppl tp pay attention to the safety video...but ppl may be paying attention at the wrong places [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

[thumbsup] Haha...interesting...too bad they know just when to bend over and when to cover up....

I must say...it was really well coordinated [thumbsup]

See if you can spot what is wrong here?? [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Very good effort to get ppl tp pay attention to the safety video...but ppl may be paying attention at the wrong places [laugh][laugh]

This is very creative [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

[thumbsup]

Grabs your attention. Very creative. The bodypaint is not a distraction. Even fully clothed, I think this safety announcement will still draw your attention.

Much better than SQ's stuffy version. SQ needs to update theirs. Like yesterday.

[thumbsup]

.....Much better than SQ's stuffy version. SQ needs to update theirs. Like yesterday.

When the NZ crew tell you to blow to inflate...they really put the tube into their mouth...not like SQ...just placed it near their lower lip and 'pretend' to blow. Some passengers may do that in emergency and find that 'method' cannot inflate the life jacket further. :D

Turbocharged

When the NZ crew tell you to blow to inflate...they really put the tube into their mouth...not like SQ...just placed it near their lower lip and 'pretend' to blow. Some passengers may do that in emergency and find that 'method' cannot inflate the life jacket further. :D

The main thing is the NZ crew speaks naturally. The SQ one speaks so slowly like an old woman. Hear until zzzzzzz. And with this weird accent. Not Singlish, not UK, not American. Don't know what accent at all. But worst are the live announcements. They announce like sing song like that. CMI.

But to be fair. SQ service is [thumbsup]

Turbocharged
(edited)

double quote and not deliberate. Server hang and quad post for me. Paiseh.

Edited by Kxbc

Not much complaint about SQ's service. I just find some of their lady crews, especially the younger ones, need to be more natural and more 'sincere' in dealing with their passengers.