• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:54 AM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Did anyone watched the final yest?

Roddick played the game of his life yet he lost...
Was only broken once yet he lost...
Credit to Federer though.... he stuck at it till the end... thumbsup.gif
The lark shall rise from the ashes like a phoenix and walk thru the storm......

MCF Premier League Team: Athletico Madrid

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:58 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It was such a long game till 2 am this morning.
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:59 AM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No i didnt watch...

If she playing then i watch..

MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:17 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yeah, both guys just dug in and stuck with what they did best and wait for the other guy to make the small mistake. both did not vary their game much and the 5th set really could have gone either way, but Fed serving first, guess had some advantage. mentally, both guys were focused till the end.

good game by Fed and Roddick. thumbsup.gif
focus

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:18 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Awesome tennis...I really feel bad for Roddick...he has improved and I hope he takes the US open 2009

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:31 AM

Jamstart
  • Jamstart
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yeah, watch till the end, long game. At one point, really wish Roddick can win cause he really played well and has that never say die attitude. Pity him.
Life is short, Play hard!!
Practise makes perfect. If nobody is perfect, why practise?

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:31 AM

Jamstart
  • Jamstart
    5th Gear
    Author Image

No i didnt watch...

If she playing then i watch..

Oh, my mama. crazy.gif

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:51 AM

Shorty
  • Premium member
    Shorty
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

damn.didn't know it was gonna last that long.came home late...n tot game ended.so jus went to sleep...

Don't Give Up Hope...No Matter How Hopeless U Are...
Psn id: STR8_ACE07
super noobie

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:59 PM

Digthis1
  • Premium member
    Digthis1
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Roddick shld have finished Fed off in the early part of the game, he allowed Fed to take 3rd set. Too bad. Later part of the game Rod is like sweating like hell liao when Fed is like hardly any sweat lor. Like at the amounf of Aces Fed shot off.

Confirm Fed to win the match - just a matter of when in the final set...

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:16 PM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Awesome tennis...I really feel bad for Roddick...he has improved and I hope he takes the US open 2009

If Roddick maintains this standard for the next 6 mths, the US open could well be his.... thumbsup.gif
I felt that his first serve let him down in the final...

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Yeah, watch till the end, long game. At one point, really wish Roddick can win cause he really played well and has that never say die attitude. Pity him.

Resurrection of Roddick? grouphug.gif

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:19 PM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Roddick shld have finished Fed off in the early part of the game, he allowed Fed to take 3rd set. Too bad. Later part of the game Rod is like sweating like hell liao when Fed is like hardly any sweat lor. Like at the amounf of Aces Fed shot off.

Confirm Fed to win the match - just a matter of when in the final set...

Roddick sweats more than the average pro... i quoting vijay armitraj... laugh.gif

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:21 PM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Check out Roddick's port match interview... u could almost feel for him...

Roddick's Post Match Interview

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:53 PM

Vooth
  • Premium member
    Vooth
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yup, very gracious after defeat although he couldn't wait to take the plate off the Duke and move one side! laugh.gif

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:54 PM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Yup, very gracious after defeat although he couldn't wait to take the plate off the Duke and move one side! laugh.gif

I also can't take my eyes off his wife laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:55 PM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The commentary said the glaring sun in one direction affected both players. At the game Roddick lost, he was facing the sun. I thought if Rod could hold one more game, he could've broken Federer the next. But throughout the game, you know that Federer is simply the master. I felt he was more in control of the game despite being broken twice.

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:09 PM

Robin
  • Premium member
    Robin
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

so big... so scary sweatdrop.gif

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

Jamstart
  • Jamstart
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I also can't take my eyes off his wife laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hmm.. I tot the lady next to Pete was better? inlove.gif

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:20 PM

Ixat
  • Ixat
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hmm.. I tot the lady next to Pete was better? inlove.gif

Yeah the blondie beside Pete Sampras looked more glam than A.Roddick's gal.

Vijay say Federer no coach for long time liaoz. At highest level of tennis, no need coach? Pure talent and flair to win?

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

Falc
  • Premium member
    Falc
    6th Gear
    Author Image

His wife is a former pro, so probably help to provide coaching advice too.
Power isn't only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Amazing, Wimbledon, Final and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users