• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic | 60 praises

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:17 PM

Verve
  • Verve
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

as per the title, pls help cos i lost my card and need to go in soon.

thanks a lot

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:22 PM

Tomazsky
  • Tomazsky
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

as per the title, pls help cos i lost my card and need to go in soon.

I believe you can purchase TnG card before enter or inside JB CIQ... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Tomazsky, 06 July 2009 - 01:27 PM.

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:28 PM

Dwoon
  • Premium member
    Dwoon
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Can buy at JB CIQ.... take the right most lanes....

But please, do so considerately by parking at one side.... not like some idiots who'll park and block the entire route/channel.

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

Circuit
  • Premium member
    Circuit
    5th Gear
    Author Image

the last time at the white card station ... small booth before the queueing .....
straight after the booth theres a stretch of small office on left... there got sell
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one motorist killed on the road, whole family sob to death....
think before u speed...

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:58 PM

Verve
  • Verve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

ok thanks alot

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:27 PM

SupperTime
  • SupperTime
    4th Gear
    Author Image

ok thanks alot

bro may like to consider a smartag if go in johor alot

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

Contax
  • Premium member
    Contax
    6th Gear
    Author Image

ok thanks alot

or ask your friend or someone who is driving in to buy for you .

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:24 PM

Schneider79
  • Schneider79
    6th Gear
    Author Image

but now where to top up the card? The small house outside is closed as the road is being blocked by the construction... also the right most lane inside the CIQ building ?

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:51 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

You can buy the TnG card at CIQ, just keep right when you are near to the customs and filter to the right, there is a small booth just straight ahead on the rightmost side and can buy there.

Other than that, after the stamping stations if you see any anak-gadis in the booth you can walk towards them to buy too... thumbsup.gif

FYI...per card min. value is $20, can also top up your card there with any amount above RM$10. Btw, most petrol stations in JB can top up the card too... thumbsup.gif

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:20 PM

Longhorn
  • Longhorn
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

but now where to top up the card?

Go to TouchnGo website and it lists all the places where u can top up.

If u driving on NSH and come to tollbooth and see the words "TAMBAH NILAI", u can top up at those booths. You can also top up at many petrol stations in JB for a small fee (50 sen i think). One petrol station at 2nd link before u reach Spore can top up. I cant remember which one but i think it is Esso.

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

Jamjammer
  • Jamjammer
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bro,
No need to worry, I was panicking last sunday when I went in JB without any T&G card. Been 2 yrs that I last visited JB. sweatdrop.gif
As my passports were stamped I asked the custom officer, he then shout and wave to a certain T&G malay auntie. She just come to my car and explain to me in Malay (which I have no clue) and I just passed her RM$20. I only understand she mentioned top up at counter 4 and somewhere else. blink.gif
I may not go in anytime soon, now to go to City Square is further and not familiar with the place. Also, the going in jam is very terrible last Sunday but outgoing is very, very fast!!

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:34 PM

RayTravis
  • RayTravis
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Once u reach the MSIAN customs, park at the side and go to the
'TAMBAH NILAI' booth and get it..
Very easy..!

:)

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:35 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the last time at the white card station ... small booth before the queueing .....
straight after the booth theres a stretch of small office on left... there got sell

there close liao....
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:36 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro,
No need to worry, I was panicking last sunday when I went in JB without any T&G card. Been 2 yrs that I last visited JB. sweatdrop.gif
As my passports were stamped I asked the custom officer, he then shout and wave to a certain T&G malay auntie. She just come to my car and explain to me in Malay (which I have no clue) and I just passed her RM$20. I only understand she mentioned top up at counter 4 and somewhere else. blink.gif
I may not go in anytime soon, now to go to City Square is further and not familiar with the place. Also, the going in jam is very terrible last Sunday but outgoing is very, very fast!!

the last counter on the right allows top-up

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:37 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ok thanks alot

when you going in? i going in on monday morning

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:40 PM

Klchua
  • Premium member
    Klchua
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

anyone now whether does Maybank singapore or CIMB singapore sell touch n go card? if not, where in CIQ can i buy the card? Thanks

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:19 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You can buy in JB CIQ.  Enter the lane with TNG signage.  The TNG booth is beside the custom officer booth.  

Posted 25 July 2016 - 06:05 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You can buy in JB CIQ. Enter the lane with TNG signage. The TNG booth is beside the custom officer booth.

once i tried buying a TnG card at the booth and they said they ran out of cards. The fella asked me to pay him cash and he used his card to tap the reader....nb! I had misplaced my card so i went to the Petron station to get 1. Lucky the fella allowed me to pay cash.....but once only.
Dleodleo praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:17 AM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

once i tried buying a TnG card at the booth and they said they ran out of cards. The fella asked me to pay him cash and he used his card to tap the reader....nb! I had misplaced my card so i went to the Petron station to get 1. Lucky the fella allowed me to pay cash.....but once only.

Run out of cards?  Malaysia boleh! [laugh] [laugh]

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:35 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Run out of cards? Malaysia boleh! [laugh] [laugh]

Thats the thing......when he said they had ran out of cards i was saying xiao liao.....😡😡😡
Together We stand Alone

Back to Travel & Road Trips  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Where, touch, card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users