Which credit card give the best petrol discount?

SZY

HSBC Shell now even more funny, extra 2% discount if u pay direct at the pump instead at the cashier.

Give direct discount better instead of all these nonsense when fuel price is going south.

• Praise 1

HSBC Shell now even more funny, extra 2% discount if u pay direct at the pump instead at the cashier.

Give direct discount better instead of all these nonsense when fuel price is going south.

really? but what if we got the coupon??

• Praise 1

really? but what if we got the coupon??

I guess if you have voucher and want the stickers, you have to go to the cashier. This 2% is outdoor fuel payment discount which is crap.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

jb now dont save much liao, the toll killed it lol

Oh ya.. Now that u mention.. :-p

The tit for tat raise toll issue last year.. If one just go in just for petrol, unless it's a huge tank, don't need to bother leow.. Besides, I really hate those humps... Bounce so much for fark.. Kill the suspension early.

If one wants to smuggle stuff and escape, any number of hump he will still chiong thru.

Edited by Solar
  • Praise 2

I guess if you have voucher and want the stickers, you have to go to the cashier. This 2% is outdoor fuel payment discount which is crap.

If not for the shell voucher and the stickers, who wanna pump shell? So ex!

• Praise 1

How to pay outside? Have to apply for a key tag like esso?

• Praise 4

How to pay outside? Have to apply for a key tag like esso?

Gotta swipe your card's magnetic strip, might not work if you have previously allowed the bank to deactivate it to prevent fraud.

Gotta swipe your card's magnetic strip, might not work if you have previously allowed the bank to deactivate it to prevent fraud.

Ok noted and thks! Don't think I'll do it though since I got the vouchers to further discount but good to know this can work.

• Praise 5

Received sms from stanchart to say from Aug till Nov, can get "up to 24%" on fuel purchase at Caltex...

Anyone got that too?

I stopped pumping caltex for i think 5 yr liao... dunno whether to go back...

Received sms from stanchart to say from Aug till Nov, can get "up to 24%" on fuel purchase at Caltex...

Anyone got that too?

I stopped pumping caltex for i think 5 yr liao... dunno whether to go back...

2 things to check ...

-'up to' 24%

- terms and conditions