Which credit card give the best petrol discount?

SZY

Turbocharged

Spc at punggol and sengkang, with $2 voucher and posb everyday card, 22,4% ... [thumbsup]

Edited by Blackyv
↡ Advertisement

How come sgd so strong against usd but cannot defray rising crude oil? In 2007/2008, crude is usd140+, usd/ sgd 1.44+, ron95 petroleum in sg cost $2 per liter. Now crude is usd120, usd/sgd 1.26, but ron95 also at $2 per liter. Is this bec petrol operating cost increase 30% in singapore or authority totally never do anything?

Applied Esso Smiles card on sat and is ready for use on the spot !

I used Citi Divided card to make payment. And..got 15% discount on the spot !

Better than CowTex that offer 11% for site + OCBC card.

Ok I checked back my receipts and confirmed 15% rebate on the spot using citi dividend card. And I can expect some % of cash rebate every month from citibank for all the purchases using the card. On top if that, I get smile points too when I present the div card and smile card together.

Thanks for all the replies answering my queries

Ok I checked back my receipts and confirmed 15% rebate on the spot using citi dividend card. And I can expect some % of cash rebate every month from citibank for all the purchases using the card. On top if that, I get smile points too when I present the div card and smile card together.

Thanks for all the replies answering my queries

apply for a speedpass key tag (can be chain to your car key/remote) and link the dividend card to the tag and transfer all your points to it to save the convenience of carry the card(s) around, and cut the Q in the shop if any if you are buying other stuffs.

In my opinion, SPC with Everyday card or Esso Station with Esso Mastercard.... best discounts! i think around 18%

citi dividend is it 18 or 20%?

Turbocharged

How come sgd so strong against usd but cannot defray rising crude oil? In 2007/2008, crude is usd140+, usd/ sgd 1.44+, ron95 petroleum in sg cost $2 per liter. Now crude is usd120, usd/sgd 1.26, but ron95 also at $2 per liter. Is this bec petrol operating cost increase 30% in singapore or authority totally never do anything?

You wanna Fat Bonus... those arse sitting in the Petroleum company also want Fat Bonus..... [laugh][:p]

hmm... any diff between Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card and Citi DIVIDEND Card to enjoy the 15% upfront and 5% rebate?

Shell now got some stamp coupon... pump at least $50 you get a surprise gift, 2nd time surprise gift, 3rd time.. $8 off....

What is the gift? Anyone pump yet? is it worth it?

hmm... any diff between Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card and Citi DIVIDEND Card to enjoy the 15% upfront and 5% rebate?

Esso is very flexible, as long as you use dividend card to pay, it's 15% upfront and 5% rebate to your final bill. Even if you don't have any privilege or smiles card, you are entitled to the 15+5% discount.

Smiles card and privilege card is to earn points which you can use this point to redeem petrol.

Dividend card alone = 15+5% discount

Dividend card + smiles card = 15+5% discount + points to redeem petrol.

Privilege card = Dividend card + smiles card (2 cards in 1)

If pump $100 petrol, you pay $85 with your dividend card on the spot.

For your cc bill, there is a 5% rebate of the $85.

If you have smiles point, use the points to redeem petrol, tell the cashier before paying.

Esso is very flexible, as long as you use dividend card to pay, it's 15% upfront and 5% rebate to your final bill. Even if you don't have any privilege or smiles card, you are entitled to the 15+5% discount.

Smiles card and privilege card is to earn points which you can use this point to redeem petrol.

Dividend card alone = 15+5% discount

Dividend card + smiles card = 15+5% discount + points to redeem petrol.

Privilege card = Dividend card + smiles card (2 cards in 1)

If pump $100 petrol, you pay $85 with your dividend card on the spot.

For your cc bill, there is a 5% rebate of the $85.

If you have smiles point, use the points to redeem petrol, tell the cashier before paying.

thanks for the clarification

Neutral Newbie

hi to users of citibank dividend card... does bank usually waiver the annual charge? otherwise gotta take the annual fee into acct. thanks

Turbocharged

hi to users of citibank dividend card... does bank usually waiver the annual charge? otherwise gotta take the annual fee into acct. thanks

I have never pay any annual charge before for the past 10 years. Owned few cards some never use at all, still waived

esso with citibank dividend card is only 15%. 10% station discount. 5% cash back. its shown on top of the petrol pumps. 10% + 4.5%(cashback). i was on that plan also.. but applied for the esso master card liao. 18% straight. sometimes will go up to 20%.

Esso master card from which company?

Esso master card from which company?

DBS, but they keep saying that their discount is only valid for the month, and then at the end of the month, they have been extending for the next month... dunno when they will stop...

↡ Advertisement