Is Tan Chong Servicing Package NPMP value for money?

Sazali

Neutral Newbie

Dear All,

I have a really bad experience in Nissan Teana quality. Please see the attachment. Really at a loss as to how to get back them to replace the dashpad which is obviously due to material fault !

Approached agent in many ways and even showed them the INHERENT FAULTS but useless.

If in other countries where the laws are protective of consumers, they will need to recall ALL cars within the last 10 years !

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH NISSAN AND THEIR AGENT>Complaint of Nissan Car problem.docx

↡ Advertisement

Dear All,

I have a really bad experience in Nissan Teana quality. Please see the attachment. Really at a loss as to how to get back them to replace the dashpad which is obviously due to material fault !

Approached agent in many ways and even showed them the INHERENT FAULTS but useless.

If in other countries where the laws are protective of consumers, they will need to recall ALL cars within the last 10 years !

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH NISSAN AND THEIR AGENT>attachicon.gifComplaint of Nissan Car problem.docx

may i ask what is the age of the car ? 

Dear All,

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH NISSAN AND THEIR AGENT>attachicon.gifComplaint of Nissan Car problem.docx

Can I ask if you park the car in open hot sun during day time often (home or work car park is open air) and do you have good solar film installed?

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Car mostly in covered car park home or work. In open car park only during errands or similar. No additional solar films except those from origin.

The Nissan Teana is 5 years old exactly

Thank you. 

Mine is parked daily in open air carpark, will be monitoring the dashboard.

Thanks for sharing. The reason I asked is because i had noticed a disproportionate number of Nissan owners (not just teana) in many countries complaining of such problem. I was wondering if the material used is less durable than what other manufacturers use and is more susceptible to degradation under punishing conditions like heat and direct solar radiation. These can be mitigated by minimal parking under hot tropical sun (not always an option) and installing good solar film. Seems like you have good mitigations but still kenna within 5 years, which is worrying for most singapore nissan owners.

Myself Sylphy coming 3 years no problem at the moment. Home/work sheltered parking and reputable solar film used.

Car mostly in covered car park home or work. In open car park only during errands or similar. No additional solar films except those from origin.

Neutral Newbie

Sunlight and direct heat on dash pad come thru windscreen. But adding solar film on it is not advisable in case the film deteriorates, cracks and gets difficult to uninstall causing permanent damage on the wind screen, apart from whether this is legally allowed.

Neutral Newbie

Any Nissan owner interested to take over NISSAN PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PACKAGE  by authorized dealer Tan Chong?

I am buying a new car and want to sell my remaining NPMP package

- 3x Servicing left out of 4 (2 package A, and one package C)
- For Sylphy 1.5, Latio (cars of different model can be upgraded by paying additional fee, top up amount decided by Tan Chong)

Negotiable price (cheaper than the cost of 2 times servicing A plus C listed on nissan website)

Interested? Please msg me at _____Nine_,,_Eight_Seven__One_'_Six__Five.._Four_.._Nine.

Thank You

Their service package is not transferable. So donât buy if you dun intend to keep for Long. Also their service quality and standards are very bad.

Where did you learn it is not transferable?

Are you driving a Nissan and where you service?

• Praise 6

Their service package is not transferable. So donât buy if you dun intend to keep for Long. Also their service quality and standards are very bad.

Can share your bad experience? Which branch and what was the issue about?

Hi Guys,

I just sold my Nissan Qashqai (J11). Enquiring anybody wants to take over the servicing package?

2 service package A & C left till May 2020.

Understand ownership is transferable.

PM me for more details.

Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Hi

As I am selling my nissan qashqai, I would like to transfer my remaining NPMP service maintenance package at attractive price. Balance still 3x as I have only used once. Valid til 28-07-2020. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Hi

As I am selling my nissan qashqai, I would like to transfer my remaining NPMP service maintenance package at attractive price. Balance still 3x as I have only used once. Valid til 28-07-2020. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

HI

Is your NPMP still available for sales?I am interested.Do text me at 96746353,thanks.

↡ Advertisement