Best shootout scene in movie history

Darth_mel

Doesn't look like an AR, looks more like a SMG with bigger round than the robbers'.

Single shot is very accurate and deadly. Unfortunately i'm not able to say the make of this weapon.

"Save the rainforest"? [laugh]

That's a horrible version you have there. Totally ruined the scene. [whip]

yes ..it's a sad version... but not mine...

I'd have left the original kick ass scene with the whistling sound of the mini-gun going... the wimp who did this version was probably gay...

For me is Equilibrium. Almost every gun kata scene is shiok. This was before Christian Bale got really famous as batman and he's way cool than he is batman....

What the? They're not fight scenes, they're bl00dy dancing scenes! I guess you like the ballet and "The Joy Luck Club" given your taste in movies. [shakehead]

If they ever show the movie here again, I will watch in a cinema with da best sound system man !

Here's my next best shootout scene:

You have good taste, Professional is one of my all time faves! [thumbsup]

You have good taste, Professional is one of my all time faves! [thumbsup]

Jean Reno is really great actor. You should watch him in Crimson River I & II.

how do we embed Youtube vids into this forum?... then we can make this thread a cool playlist of all the best shoot out scenes.. only having hyperlinks just does not cut it....

Hypersonic

What the? They're not fight scenes, they're bl00dy dancing scenes! I guess you like the ballet and "The Joy Luck Club" given your taste in movies. [shakehead]

The arbiter of good taste has spoken... [laugh] Anyway to each their taste, and neither will I shake my head to your taste...

For me is Equilibrium. Almost every gun kata scene is shiok. This was before Christian Bale got really famous as batman and he's way cool than he is batman....

love the gun kata scenes! apparently the director loves gun kata and came up with the moves himself...

love the gun kata scenes! apparently the director loves gun kata and came up with the moves himself...

I feel this video does better justice, without the fan's music masking the movie sound.

• Praise 1