I hate Green Smelly Things

Mustank

See the pic of the forum page at the bottom of the article... she posted on 17-Jul, and by 21-Jul (date of the article), already 31 pages. She must have kanna up down left right upside-down from fellow formers already. Haha orbe-good.

Simple solution is that she takes the taxi...... to avoid the smelly green things. Or she go buy car lah.... then no issues liao.

Har, think she's abit lose up there.

If she got a son see whether she will say that or not...

Already said she has no son, 2 daughters. She only know how to complain, never thought how the MIG feels, you think they want meh? If can book out in civilian, you think they wanna wear green? No brain.

May be we should ban these pampered people from taking bus.

These people have forgotten what is the basic things in live.

Time to considered sending the girls for NS

anyone in this forum knows the mum??? or any guy here is the husband of this lady??? better giver her a good round of talk before she makes any comments....

I read through more than half of the thread. The TS's husband is a foreigner and her children are girls. Hence, none of her immediate family ever serve or will serve NS. But I think he/she is more likely a forum troll than a real person.

Neutral Newbie

if she's so high class she should just take a cab, or get a driver to drive her around. otherwise, she should have shut the crap.. now she's making a fool of herself. if i personally meet her, i would give her a piece of my mind

Put her in a coach full of soldiers returning from a 3 day field camp. Turn off the ac!!!

that's freaking HIGH! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement