Kenna speeding fine in Australia....how

S2077s

Hi bro, ya I PM him too and after no respond I post here hopefully he follows it cos I'm a tech idiot and don't really know how to use forum and I dunno if the pte msg works.

If anyone got success case in reducing or gotten the fine waive pls share.. Hope can save the money and I will go back and sure will spend more in their economy

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro Hedgefun and Nero0220,

I have responded back to you, sorry for the late reply.

Thanks bro Hermanguoh, received your detailed email. Pardon my late reply as don't go online often.

U are very lucky to get waived :)

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro Hedgefun and Nero0220,

I have responded back to you, sorry for the late reply.

Hi HermanGuoh

Do you mind sharing with me the template as well please?

Bro, I kena $200 speeding fine in melbourne too. They send 3 warning letter and I kena additional fine for late payment. Total $280. Lan lan pay up also. cause my uncle car

why so many people speeding in Australia, I dun wish this become a platform for the speedster to think mcf provide such service of allowing or help people to escape from speeding fine.

I foresee poor Herman busy entertaining drivers from all over the world who got speeding ticket in Australia. You are not obligated to do so.

• Praise 1

I was thinking of taking the whole family to Australia for a holiday

but finances a bit tight. But since so many bros here have speeding

fines if you all can pass me the fines I can definitely go. No need to

change to Aussie can just pass me Sing dollars and I will convert

myself and use it to pay up in Oz.

:D

• Praise 2

Please add me to the list. The aussie state of Victoria fine me $317 for exceeding 10km/h on Hume Freeway, Northbound.  I not gonna pay them anything. i only pay fines to my own government!

• Dislike 1

Please add me to the list. The aussie state of Victoria fine me $317 for exceeding 10km/h on Hume Freeway, Northbound. I not gonna pay them anything. i only pay fines to my own government!

You should appeal if you think you did not exceed the speed limit.

Not paying the fine has nothing to do with whoever the government.

It has a lot to do with assuming individual responsibility and the character of a person.

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 6

Please add me to the list. The aussie state of Victoria fine me $317 for exceeding 10km/h on Hume Freeway, Northbound. I not gonna pay them anything. i only pay fines to my own government!

please pay up the fine if you did exceed the speed limit.
  • Praise 1

Aiks.... me kena $900 also lan lan paid up too.

Wah, you driving supercar ah? $900 would probably mean you exceeded the speed by more than 60km/h..

Please add me to the list. The aussie state of Victoria fine me $317 for exceeding 10km/h on Hume Freeway, Northbound.  I not gonna pay them anything. i only pay fines to my own government!

Of cos you can choose not to pay the fine.. But 1 fine day when you decide to visit Aussie again, and find yourself stopped at the immigration, you would know why. If you really did commit a mistake, then pay for it la. I'm sure you can afford to.

• Praise 3

Wah, you driving supercar ah? $900 would probably mean you exceeded the speed by more than 60km/h..

Of cos you can choose not to pay the fine.. But 1 fine day when you decide to visit Aussie again, and find yourself stopped at the immigration, you would know why. If you really did commit a mistake, then pay for it la. I'm sure you can afford to.

30km/h

If no pay the fine, maybe even have problem leaving aussie?! Best is pay up lo.

Hello Bros

I just came back from Melbourne last 2 months and today i just gotten a speeding ticket mailed to me..

Speed limit was 60 and i was 67.. was hoping and wondering if i could try my luck to send them an appeal on my case... could u please

send me a template on it?? PLease.. thank you so much...

↡ Advertisement