Speeding 1-20km/h

Yeshe

Turbocharged

ok i know this has been discussed before, but i just need a quick answer from those who know. i got a speeding ticket exceed 1-20km/h $130 4demerit points. i also forgotten when was my last traffic offence but this is my 1st speeding offence since 1990. [bounce2][lipsrsealed]

cut story short just wanna know any point or way to appeal and chances of success, if not, i will just pay up and forget about it.

↡ Advertisement

ok i know this has been discussed before, but i just need a quick answer from those who know. i got a speeding ticket exceed 1-20km/h $130 4demerit points. i also forgotten when was my last traffic offence but this is my 1st speeding offence since 1990. [bounce2][lipsrsealed]

cut story short just wanna know any point or way to appeal and chances of success, if not, i will just pay up and forget about it.

1st offence? Exceed 1-20 km/h? Should be warning letter only leh...

Neutral Newbie

I also gotten one... never give chance.

Just paid up as I reckon it will not be easy to appeal and I did commit the offence also.

Not really going very fast though, believe it was around the speed of other vehicles in lane 1 also.

Turbocharged

its along telok blangah road, when i saw the police van, too late leow, it was hiding at the chervon marking beside the bus stop, and 1 other car was going faster than me on the right lane [sweatdrop]

the letter say the offence may be compounded for $130 and if i wish to pay i may do so as blah blah blah...

it also need me to declare that i was the driver at time of offence or notified the actual driver if not me. togather with the declaration, i need to mail the cheque for the summon. so if want to appeal or is any procedure to do it?

Turbocharged

recently, i've never heard of any success story... guess the joke about garmen no more money is not senseless... [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

recently, i've never heard of any success story... guess the joke about garmen no more money is not senseless... [sweatdrop]

so dont bother lah, just pay up [sleeping]

its possible, at least for me. Been there, done that...ha...got to go down TP @ ubi. Take q number to see IO. Usually the IO will be very yaya...no choice, juz got to eat the humble pie...aft that, write appeal and give the IO on the spot. They will ask u to go home and wait for reply...

its along telok blangah road, when i saw the police van, too late leow, it was hiding at the chervon marking beside the bus stop, and 1 other car was going faster than me on the right lane [sweatdrop]

the letter say the offence may be compounded for $130 and if i wish to pay i may do so as blah blah blah...

it also need me to declare that i was the driver at time of offence or notified the actual driver if not me. togather with the declaration, i need to mail the cheque for the summon. so if want to appeal or is any procedure to do it?

I think in this case just pay up lah. Unless you have a very 'solid' case for appealing.

Anyway off topic, a week ago I kena caught by a red light camera. But so far no letter.

So I guess this this kind of thing is really heng suay. Although I will still worry, until maybe a month or so.

Turbocharged

me too, expecting a love letter... was crusing at 120+, on kje toward tuas on a saturday morning 9am+... when nearing the cck overhead bridge, realised someone with camera with me just ~50m away....... after that only i got to know that is a hot spot...today is the 3rd week.... i hope it will never come.... if not, most likely 4pts or 6pts and im prepared..... [sweatdrop]

which direction? always heard that road lots of white ants, but yet to witness any, and hope will never will.

most of the time i chiong the flyover above, only 70km/h for a 3 lanes overhead flyover! anyone spotted TP there so far?

Turbocharged

which direction? always heard that road lots of white ants, but yet to witness any, and hope will never will.

most of the time i chiong the flyover above, only 70km/h for a 3 lanes overhead flyover! anyone spotted TP there so far?

not on the flyover, its UNDER the flyover. the van was on the chevron marking beside a bus stop direction towards pasir panjang. the bus stop opposite yeo's building. if u want to count, its probably like 3rd bus stop after vivocity. too bad, that time i suay, i was overtaking a lorry and need to speed up as the left 2 lanes will be merging lane after bus stop. [sweatdrop]

i got same as u around 10km/h above limit. at orchard road which has 50km/h limit. I think cos i heavy footer so always first off the lights then the 2 TP aim me. Didnt bother to appeal. same fine same demerit points.

Supersonic

not on the flyover, its UNDER the flyover. the van was on the chevron marking beside a bus stop direction towards pasir panjang. the bus stop opposite yeo's building. if u want to count, its probably like 3rd bus stop after vivocity. too bad, that time i suay, i was overtaking a lorry and need to speed up as the left 2 lanes will be merging lane after bus stop. [sweatdrop]

Nowadays with those camera, it's ridiculous. If you need to overtake a slow vehicle in front, you'll kena speeding ticket.

At least with mobile TP, they tell me, if you overtake and go back to your lane, they understand and let you go.

No procedure... just tell them your story by email to [email protected]

No point waste time travelling down and take number then wait ...wait ....wait..... later get reject then tu lan!

If appeal by email and get rejected at least not so bad.