Search
Cash card reader

• Search this thread
8 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:30 AM

Gioz74
  • Gioz74
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi anyone knows where can i find cash card reader? those to read the records for the card. for company claim purpose. thanks
ToUgH tImEs DoN lAsT tOuGh MeNs Do!

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:39 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

This works fine. I got it free that time:

http://cgi.ebay.com....em=160344308943

'Do Unto Others, BEFORE they do unto you'

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:40 AM

Gioz74
  • Gioz74
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

tks alot bro thumbsup.gif
ToUgH tImEs DoN lAsT tOuGh MeNs Do!

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:27 AM

Jkcs
  • Jkcs
    3rd Gear

try cyberactive, it is a computer shop. they might have it

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:03 PM

Jamstart
  • Jamstart
    5th Gear

Can i get any reader that write too? sly.gif
Life is short, Play hard!!
Practise makes perfect. If nobody is perfect, why practise?

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:16 PM

Mits_jc
  • Premium member
    Mits_jc
    5th Gear

Yes, it's available. You can get it outside most banks and it's called the ATM.

Can i get any reader that write too? sly.gif

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:05 PM

Pentrain
  • Pentrain
    3rd Gear

http://www.nets.com....ransactions.htm

bro, try the above website, no need to buy cash card reader..but you got to log in every 5 days if i'm not wrong..as they will only keep the transactions up to 5 days

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:04 PM

Ultramega
  • Ultramega
    6th Gear

http://www.nets.com....ransactions.htm

bro, try the above website, no need to buy cash card reader..but you got to log in every 5 days if i'm not wrong..as they will only keep the transactions up to 5 days

That is incorrect. They keep records of the last 25 transcations, not last 5 days' transcations.

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:47 PM

N00b
  • Premium member
    N00b
    5th Gear

bro i have a cashcard reader that is similar to the 1 posted, brand new nv used b4, u interested?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users