Where to find C&G fish-head steamboat ?

Darth_mel

Coffee Shop at the beginning of Opal Crescent ( Near Serangoon Road,opposite old Macpherson firestation that caught fire a year ago :o ). Think its call TIAN WAI TIAN. You can choose the type of fish you prefer. Their Cze Char dishes are nice also - Kang Kong with cuttlefish, Har Cheong Chicken, Hei Zho(Prawn). Gotta go early as always crowded, not much seating area inside coffee shop so they extend seating area to the back alley.

Moonstone Lane- Tian Wai Tian. (sky outside sky)

Just off Serangoon Road going north after Boon Keng MRT just before the PIE (Jurong) entrance on the left.

Has salt baked chicken over there too. mmmm....

Coffee Shop at the beginning of Opal Crescent ( Near Serangoon Road,opposite old Macpherson firestation that caught fire a year ago :o ). Think its call TIAN WAI TIAN. You can choose the type of fish you prefer. Their Cze Char dishes are nice also - Kang Kong with cuttlefish, Har Cheong Chicken, Hei Zho(Prawn). Gotta go early as always crowded, not much seating area inside coffee shop so they extend seating area to the back alley.

fuuuuu.... HIVEMIND... i just posted after you. same one. u didnt mention salt-baked chicken though...hee... [laugh]

I can't recall the names of restaurants [laugh] . There is one opposite Paya Lebar Methodist Church at Teck Chye Terrace which also got Cze Char. The must try is thai style pork knuckle.

Neutral Newbie

Opposite textile centre, at the junction of north bridge road and jalan sultan. Best in singapore after the first time i have it i got addicted to it.