Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
53 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:30 AM

Garlic
  • Garlic
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know any shop which sells the type of dressing tyre shops use?

I'm refering to the milky liquid, think its silicone based.

Thanks. laugh.gif

Edited by Garlic, 31 July 2009 - 12:35 AM.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:34 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

saw sold in MY petrol kiosk.....tink less than 20 for a small bottle
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:36 AM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hello everyone,

Thanks. laugh.gif

hmmmm

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:37 AM

Garlic
  • Garlic
    6th Gear
    Author Image

hmmmm

I knew this would happen. bigcry.gif

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:47 AM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

almost all mega car marts got
autobacs has a huge range

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:47 AM

Amortifiedpenguin
  • Amortifiedpenguin
    5th Gear
    Author Image

wahaha....try the line of tire sprays by armor all. ard $10 at local petrol kiosks.
Need cheap cable TV? Need broadband? Need 7pm-10pm job? Find me!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:49 AM

Darkblue
  • Darkblue
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Can try Waxco premium tyre shine... black bottle

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:11 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I know what kind you talking abt. Today when changing tyres at SE, I saw the milky stuff in a bleach transparent bottle. The bottle wrote 'tyre shine'. Got a phone number on it. Should have taken it down and buy direct from the supplier. All I can recalled is 6289****.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:32 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hello everyone,

Thanks. laugh.gif

My friend got for me from KL..1 gallon for 20RM if i still remember..Milky type..Super wet look and the shine gone very very fast..
WebsiteDuragloss Car Care products
WebsiteOptimum Car Care products

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:14 AM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

im using meguire that purple color one. its oily as hell but it last the longest so far among the products i've used.
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:46 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you shouldnt bigcry.gif , you should be rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:08 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

im using meguire that purple color one. its oily as hell but it last the longest so far among the products i've used.

Not forgetting that it smells good too. grin.gif

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:13 AM

Pcslim
  • Pcslim
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I got the amourall brand (foam type) for <$10 at ntuc. cheap and good. thumbsup.gif

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:23 AM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not forgetting that it smells good too. grin.gif

yupz... it does really smells nice..
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:04 PM

Enduro25
  • Premium member
    Enduro25
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

meguire that purple color one realli last so long..i think at least 2 weeks

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:06 PM

Enzomatrix
  • Premium member
    Enzomatrix
    6th Gear
    Author Image

yea its good~ im using it too

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:09 PM

Sony
  • Premium member
    Sony
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

that gel is lasting and give a matt look..

the other type which TS is looking for seems to give a a wet look.. but doesn't last

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:44 PM

SGCMmadman
  • Premium member
    SGCMmadman
    6th Gear
    Author Image

accompanied fren 2 t.s. auto at sembawang road n dey use a kind of oil 2 polish the tyres, dey say tat can onli get it from tyre manufacturers, cant buy outside, checked wif few tyre shops n dey confirm tat, next time change tyres, better bring along an empty bottle n ask 4 some 'donation'. it can last long

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:00 PM

Help1
  • Premium member
    Help1
    5th Gear
    Author Image

good old fashion....show polish kiwi

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:15 PM

Ryanyusoff
  • Premium member
    Ryanyusoff
    4th Gear
    Author Image

meguire purple color really good.can last me 2 weeks!But damn oily.
those milky one used at tyre shops can last me only a day.
Feel The Air,Ride The Wave...

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Cheap, tyre, shine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users