Search
Overnight parking summon much

• Search this thread
33 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:38 AM

Tanly
  • Tanly
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I got an overnight parking summon of $50 (I parked in normal white lot)Thought fine should be $30 instead of $50?
I am appealing this summon cos I had display 2 $1 coupons but got the date wrong and was quite shocked to see the summon the next morning.

Can bros here advice me which email to send the appeal letter to?My summon ghas a wilson parking logo so do I email Wilson or HDB direct???
Tkas for any advice sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:42 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

if parked at season parking only carpark ie after 1030pm, i think is $50 right

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:10 AM

Eng98
  • Eng98
    1st Gear

You should send your appeal to HDB if that car park is a HDB car park. If it's URA, then will have to talk to URA.

Hope this helps.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:36 AM

Ultramega
  • Ultramega
    6th Gear

Fine is higher at night probably because night parking charge is higher than day ($2 vs $0.50). That's why it's $50 not $30 like in the day.

Edited by Ultramega, 01 August 2009 - 01:37 AM.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:22 AM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    6th Gear

What is the offence description? (Look for the offence number, then behind got the description)

Most likely you kena for the wrong date (since that is what you said).

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:58 AM

Seevic
  • Seevic
    4th Gear

I got an overnight parking summon of $50 (I parked in normal white lot)Thought fine should be $30 instead of $50?
I am appealing this summon cos I had display 2 $1 coupons but got the date wrong and was quite shocked to see the summon the next morning.

Can bros here advice me which email to send the appeal letter to?My summon ghas a wilson parking logo so do I email Wilson or HDB direct???

Answer :

season parking carpark - $50 bye bye. wave.gif

night-parking carpark - $30 bye bye. wave.gif

"I can explain it again but I can't understand it for you. -- Seevic"

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:41 AM

Swiftee
  • Swiftee
    3rd Gear

Next time park with coupon just pay n forget loh.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:46 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    Supercharged

The offence slip should contain details on who to contact.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:07 AM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed

There are some carparks that only allow night parking for season parking.

You will kena $50 irregardless of whether you park at white or red lots.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:02 AM

Xspace
  • Xspace
    5th Gear

There are some carparks that only allow night parking for season parking.

You will kena $50 irregardless of whether you park at white or red lots.

I kerna this before. I appealed and got waiver.

I displayed coupon n didn't know I can't park at white lots during night time. After I saw the slip, I went around n checked, this carpark had the red disclaimer at the parking fee board.

However, this stupid board is not located right outside this carpark but right outside the entire estate. The entire cluster of estate got so many carparks. Really confusing...
Please follow the signature guidelines.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:05 AM

Fierydog2002
  • Fierydog2002
    2nd Gear

if hdb go to hdb website appeal.
ura i think thru ura email.

1st time for hdb normally can succeessful appeal if the area u kenna summon u never appeal b4.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:10 AM

AhBao9388
  • AhBao9388
    3rd Gear

if you put the $2 overnight coupon. after 7am if they come summon is $10. for overnight parking got sell those $2 coupon meant for it one.
im currently using it coz my area here no lot haiz and they very onz. kanna afew times that they come zhun zhun after 7am in the morning.
Kai Guan Company - NTN Bearings; Red Line Synthetic Oil
Our Website: www.kaiguan.com.sg Our Msn: kaiguan@live.com
I can be reach via SMS @ +65 94526985 or Email @ alex@kaiguan.com.sg

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:58 AM

Xspace
  • Xspace
    5th Gear

The usual yellow coupon right?

if you put the $2 overnight coupon. after 7am if they come summon is $10. for overnight parking got sell those $2 coupon meant for it one.
im currently using it coz my area here no lot haiz and they very onz. kanna afew times that they come zhun zhun after 7am in the morning.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:59 AM

Xspace
  • Xspace
    5th Gear

URA I think super difficult to get waiver... So far, those I read and heard, all fail... smallcry.gif smallcry.gif

if hdb go to hdb website appeal.
ura i think thru ura email.

1st time for hdb normally can succeessful appeal if the area u kenna summon u never appeal b4.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:12 PM

Rakrohk
  • Rakrohk
    Neutral Newbie

NB, I also got one yesterday for 30 bucks.... KNN CCB!!!!

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:19 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    NOS-ed

walau.. just $30 only.. no need to use 6 letters word lar.....keep that for summon above hundred bucks with points deduction.... laugh.gif

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:17 PM

Turret
  • Premium member
    Turret
    3rd Gear

It should be HDB website. The HDB website has a dedicated page for you to appeal against their summon.

Have tried it before and they will emailed the outcome to you.

Quite easy and efficient.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:20 PM

AhBao9388
  • AhBao9388
    3rd Gear

The usual yellow coupon right?

yes the usual yellow coupon.
Kai Guan Company - NTN Bearings; Red Line Synthetic Oil
Our Website: www.kaiguan.com.sg Our Msn: kaiguan@live.com
I can be reach via SMS @ +65 94526985 or Email @ alex@kaiguan.com.sg

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:30 PM

Evoluzio
  • Evoluzio
    3rd Gear

My waiver for URA got thru. But that was after calling and scolding the person on the line 2x, and sending appeal letter 2x. I had a valid reason though, that's why I can scold the person. Haha.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:03 PM

Xspace
  • Xspace
    5th Gear

My waiver for URA got thru. But that was after calling and scolding the person on the line 2x, and sending appeal letter 2x. I had a valid reason though, that's why I can scold the person. Haha.

U use wat reason sia? lipsrsealed.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users