Overnight parking summon how much?

Tanly

Neutral Newbie

I got an overnight parking summon of $50 (I parked in normal white lot)Thought fine should be $30 instead of $50?

I am appealing this summon cos I had display 2 $1 coupons but got the date wrong and was quite shocked to see the summon the next morning.

Can bros here advice me which email to send the appeal letter to?My summon ghas a wilson parking logo so do I email Wilson or HDB direct???

Tkas for any advice [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

You should send your appeal to HDB if that car park is a HDB car park. If it's URA, then will have to talk to URA.

Hope this helps.

(edited)

Fine is higher at night probably because night parking charge is higher than day ($2 vs $0.50). That's why it's $50 not $30 like in the day.

Edited by Ultramega

What is the offence description? (Look for the offence number, then behind got the description)

Most likely you kena for the wrong date (since that is what you said).

Neutral Newbie

I got an overnight parking summon of $50 (I parked in normal white lot)Thought fine should be $30 instead of $50?

I am appealing this summon cos I had display 2 $1 coupons but got the date wrong and was quite shocked to see the summon the next morning.

Can bros here advice me which email to send the appeal letter to?My summon ghas a wilson parking logo so do I email Wilson or HDB direct???

Answer :

season parking carpark - $50 bye bye. [wave]

night-parking carpark - $30 bye bye. [wave]

Turbocharged

The offence slip should contain details on who to contact.

There are some carparks that only allow night parking for season parking.

You will kena $50 irregardless of whether you park at white or red lots.

There are some carparks that only allow night parking for season parking.

You will kena $50 irregardless of whether you park at white or red lots.

I kerna this before. I appealed and got waiver.

I displayed coupon n didn't know I can't park at white lots during night time. After I saw the slip, I went around n checked, this carpark had the red disclaimer at the parking fee board.

However, this stupid board is not located right outside this carpark but right outside the entire estate. The entire cluster of estate got so many carparks. Really confusing...

if hdb go to hdb website appeal.

ura i think thru ura email.

1st time for hdb normally can succeessful appeal if the area u kenna summon u never appeal b4.

if you put the $2 overnight coupon. after 7am if they come summon is $10. for overnight parking got sell those $2 coupon meant for it one.

im currently using it coz my area here no lot haiz and they very onz. kanna afew times that they come zhun zhun after 7am in the morning.

The usual yellow coupon right?

if you put the $2 overnight coupon. after 7am if they come summon is $10. for overnight parking got sell those $2 coupon meant for it one.

im currently using it coz my area here no lot haiz and they very onz. kanna afew times that they come zhun zhun after 7am in the morning.

URA I think super difficult to get waiver... So far, those I read and heard, all fail... [smallcry] [smallcry]

if hdb go to hdb website appeal.

ura i think thru ura email.

1st time for hdb normally can succeessful appeal if the area u kenna summon u never appeal b4.

Turbocharged

walau.. just $30 only.. no need to use 6 letters word lar.....keep that for summon above hundred bucks with points deduction.... [laugh]

It should be HDB website. The HDB website has a dedicated page for you to appeal against their summon.

Have tried it before and they will emailed the outcome to you.

Quite easy and efficient.