Best Roast Duck

Picnic06-Biante15

Talking about roast duck, I have been buying from this Ubi wholesale shop for many years:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Yan+Chuan+Roaster/@1.3279021,103.8928549,19z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x31da17f511541275:0x3df9aed72b4a13cc!8m2!3d1.3279011!4d103.8934021

Cheap at only $16/bird. Also have reasonable quality char siew and roast meat. Good reviews from other buyers also. Just to share I got my roast piglet for wedding ceremony from this shop many years too. Got abit of sentimental reason, but the roast duck is really quality for the price imho.

Every time swing by Ubi during office hour will be tempted to buy haha. Just to 加料。

• Praise 2

Talking about roast duck, I have been buying from this Ubi wholesale shop for many years:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Yan+Chuan+Roaster/@1.3279021,103.8928549,19z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x31da17f511541275:0x3df9aed72b4a13cc!8m2!3d1.3279011!4d103.8934021

Cheap at only $16/bird. Also have reasonable quality char siew and roast meat. Good reviews from other buyers also. Just to share I got my roast piglet for wedding ceremony from this shop many years too. Got abit of sentimental reason, but the roast duck is really quality for the price imho.

Every time swing by Ubi during office hour will be tempted to buy haha. Just to 加料。

My usual hunt for roast duck. Pity their Jurong branch closed alr...

Lazy to go all the way to East side to buy.  [laugh] 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Heehee. Partly I'm getting married in 11 days also. Lots of last min stuff to do.

Dieting :(

Lost 3kgs liao, 8kg more to go!

Wah so romantic. Congrats.

He finally pop the magic question.

The one with four little words.

Faster we go ROM?

HDB come already.

:D

Twincharged

Wah so romantic. Congrats.

He finally pop the magic question.

The one with four little words.

Faster we go ROM?

HDB come already.

No leh he never pop the question. I just suddenly received the file marriage notice SMS when I was in Thailand. He never even ask me to be his gf before.

Hypersonic

No leh he never pop the question. I just suddenly received the file marriage notice SMS when I was in Thailand. He never even ask me to be his gf before.

Its ok. No more on the shelf can already.  [thumbsup]

hqdefault.jpg

Twincharged

Its ok. No more on the shelf can already. [thumbsup]

hqdefault.jpg

Shelf was getting a bit dusty also. We have similar taste. Kinda looks like my ring, although this one I bought myself. No point spending his money on a rock when it could go towards the house or go holiday.

post-196289-0-98987600-1528202897.jpg

Supersonic

Like that also can...?  [dizzy]

Hypersonic

Wow. Your hubby seems to be from another era. So man... No wonder u swoon lol.

Twincharged

Like that also can...? [dizzy]

Wow. Your hubby seems to be from another era. So man... No wonder u swoon lol.

Moral of the story: don't anyhow give people your ic number.

Joking lah... if I shotgun the first year we got together, in 2019 our kid taking O levels liao. Getting married is just a 迟早的事 although according to everybody it's more 迟 than 早. No need all the fuss, just sign and go.

Supersonic

Moral of the story: don't anyhow give people your ic number.

Joking lah... if I shotgun the first year we got together, in 2019 our kid taking O levels liao. Getting married is just a 迟早的事 although according to everybody it's more 迟 than 早. No need all the fuss, just sign and go.

If not treat you as gf, then treat you as what?

Nowadays young people have these relationships like f**k buddy or friends with benefits.

Like that one huh?  [dead]

Twincharged

If not treat you as gf, then treat you as what?

Nowadays young people have these relationships like f**k buddy or friends with benefits.

Like that one huh? [dead]

Maybe my unconventional thinking but labels are just labels. Like how property and finance sector every Tom, Dick and Harry also can be director or VP. Why wouldn't you treat everybody the same, except the physical allowances of course.

If two people are happy together don't need a Facebook status or a piece of paper to "prove" commitment one mah. Yes I just got hitched. We both still don't see the difference between being legally bound and not.

Maybe my unconventional thinking but labels are just labels. Like how property and finance sector every Tom, Dick and Harry also can be director or VP. Why wouldn't you treat everybody the same, except the physical allowances of course.

If two people are happy together don't need a Facebook status or a piece of paper to "prove" commitment one mah. Yes I just got hitched. We both still don't see the difference between being legally bound and not.

Pardon my busybody opinion, actually got tonnes of difference if kid(s) are concerned.

If you treat relationship with partner chin chin chye chye, I only "pity" your kids who might not enjoy the completeness of a family, even though you can argue that both partners love the kids as much. Signing the paper is more of a commitment to take the life journey together, and be responsible parents if kids come along. Pardon me from being old school.

Twincharged

Pardon my busybody opinion, actually got tonnes of difference if kid(s) are concerned.

If you treat relationship with partner chin chin chye chye, I only "pity" your kids who might not enjoy the completeness of a family, even though you can argue that both partners love the kids as much. Signing the paper is more of a commitment to take the life journey together, and be responsible parents if kids come along. Pardon me from being old school.

Don't apologise for your opinion, it's always a new experience hearing from the other side of the coin.

We don't like human kids so they have never been in the equation, ergo we never looked into marriage. While we very chin chye in the r'ship, we've both chosen somebody who amplifies each other's strengths and bolsters the weaknesses.

Your next point is probably "what if" kids come along. They won't. I can't. Age old argument we've been hearing for years.

But I'm thinking about adoption when I'm older.

Supersonic

Don't apologise for your opinion, it's always a new experience hearing from the other side of the coin.

We don't like human kids so they have never been in the equation, ergo we never looked into marriage. While we very chin chye in the r'ship, we've both chosen somebody who amplifies each other's strengths and bolsters the weaknesses.

Your next point is probably "what if" kids come along. They won't. I can't. Age old argument we've been hearing for years.

But I'm thinking about adoption when I'm older.

Aiya, get married don't necessary must have kids, especially now costs of living is so high.

Supersonic

Aiya, get married don't necessary must have kids, especially now costs of living is so high.

Huh. Get married dun wanna have kids then by your logic cannot piak at all leh....

Jialat

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Huh. Get married dun wanna have kids then by your logic cannot piak at all leh....

Jialat

Is piaking the only thing to do in life?
↡ Advertisement