Best Roast Duck

Picnic06-Biante15

oh ya talking abt AMK....u guys tried AMK st.31 i tink...BLk 347?....tat one also quite famous one....yummY! [thumbsup]

AMK street 43 ave 10 blk 446 corner of coffee shop roast duck very good, got herbal smell, good price too.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Johnson all along isnt good anyway....

One of the better ones is Fatty Cheong from Blk 6, Jln Bukit Merah #01-120 ABC Hawker Ctr.

You can find it in ieatishootipost.blogspot.com

The carpark at ABC market seems to be crowded all the time. Is there any alternative carparks near this market?

the one at bedok went on the 排排站,查查看. It comes with salted veggie soup with duck feet.

Having tried fatty cheong and this, I find the latter better.

Turbocharged

i haf to say that the roast duck in SG coffeeshops all not very good leh. So far the better roast ducks i had were all in chinese restaurants.

Lu ya then those roadside stall got some standard !

Sort of agree.

The best roast ducks I have tasted were from a Cantonese (HK) restaurant in Austin.

Another good one was from the Uncle Duck at KL. The ducks served in both restaurants have very crispy skin.

Unfortunately, I have yet to find one back at home.

how about the one along Casuarina Road ? next to the prata shop ...

that shop wontoon mee quite good...duck din try ,,,the night got sell the fishhead steam boat..good also..

Anyone tried Johnson Duck Bt Timah Road opp. Beauty World Shopping Centre?

It has been there for at least 15 or 20 years already if my memory still good.

Never close shop after so many years means must be good loh. IMHO

Think this Johson Duck took over the shop that used to be Charcoal Grill which sells good roast duck, roast meat (more than $30 a duck).

yah lunch time can be quite packed really...U can try making one big round, parking behind the hawker.

I hope u knw wad i meant...If not past the EPS gantry, turn left there's this MSCP mah....

One of the better ones is Fatty Cheong from Blk 6, Jln Bukit Merah #01-120 ABC Hawker Ctr.

The carpark at ABC market seems to be crowded all the time. Is there any alternative carparks near this market?

how about the one at bt batok? near swimming pool

Bro, you mean the one at Bukit Batok Blk 109?

Yes, the roast duck there quite good [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Johnson duck opposite Bk Timah Shopping Centre is [thumbsdown] Now operated by our friends from Long Mountain . . . . standard of hygiene is [sweatdrop]

you can give a miss to the ducks there if you are refering to the rows of shop same stretch as Standard Chartered Bank.

I stay upper thomson all my life dun find the duck there good. just my opinion

Thanks for your information .... [wave]

Try Toa Payoh Lor 7 market one of the coffeeshop > Long Men Ke Zhang.. veri popular.

Is it the same coffee shop that's sell the chicken rice with always along queue ..... [sweatdrop]

Had eaten their roast duck and its good. Had not eaten theirs for 2 year leow.... I believe they are selling at $28/- or more per duck ...... [thumbsup]

Bro, you mean the one at Bukit Batok Blk 109?

Yes, the roast duck there quite good [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Johnson duck opposite Bk Timah Shopping Centre is [thumbsdown] Now operated by our friends from Long Mountain . . . . standard of hygiene is [sweatdrop]

Bukit Batok Blk 109..... is this the same coffee shop that's sell pig organ soup .... [thumbsup]

oh ya talking abt AMK....u guys tried AMK st.31 i tink...BLk 347?....tat one also quite famous one....yummY! [thumbsup]

OK ..... AMK st.31 i tink...BLk 347 ..... noted .... [blush]

Thanks ..... [wave]

One of the better ones is Fatty Cheong from Blk 6, Jln Bukit Merah #01-120 ABC Hawker Ctr. [thumbsup]

I tried that twice it wasn't that great but better than normal..

I have been there for lunch and dinner before.. parking is quite ok.. just that at times, there's queue going into carpark which is slow due to the zebra crossing next to the bakery

Neutral Newbie

Try Toa Payoh Lor 7 market one of the coffeeshop > Long Men Ke Zhang.. veri popular.

wa this one i start eating since i pri sch till now, that was 35 years ago! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement