Buffet steamboat

Blackbird749

those chongqing steamboat @ beach rd... some offers free flow of drinks but the queue can get rather long

Coca is still my favourite but a bit pricey

those chongqing steamboat @ beach rd... some offers free flow of drinks but the queue can get rather long

Coca's nice. Always go for its tomyam soup base... [sunny]

err, their branch is about 15-20m away [laugh] . Business got so good that they opened another one just a few shops away ...

AFAIK, no other branches yet.

IIRC, its 19.80 per pax. try the satay soup, quite unique and yummy !! stuff quite fresh too. after dinner, can visit the fruit stall just opposite and have "mao shan wang" for dessert [cool]

MK is the best!

But not buffet. Price is cheap lah and good quality too.

Eat until 'toh' for 2 only $40++ with free flow of green tea

Yea...I vote for Coca too.

Neutral Newbie

I like Coca too.

I prefer the outlet at International Building over at Shaw.

Cheaper too.

I also like the one at Tanjong Katong, called Tian something. Relocated from Tiong Bahru.

Avoid those mala steamboat at Beach rd at all cost. Cheap no doubt, ingredients are sub standard, crowd also terrible

• Praise 1

the one facing the carpark opposite the former DHL ballon where a row of steamboats shophouses are..somewhere in middle..the signboard is some chinese words with 3 words same and form a word one..unit number 8 iirc,the towkay is a short uncle...

so far recommended to all my friends and all say v nice..$22 iirc..but muz book..even book also muz wait v long but worth it overall

↡ Advertisement