Citroen C5 Exclusive 2.0

Dice

Would you go for it?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Citroen C5 Exclusive 2.0 (143bhp & 200Nm)

• Yes
    • No

Equipment is same as the V6 3.0L C5 except for engine output @ 143bhp and 200Nm torque and it does include:

Adaptive headlamps,

All-round parking sensors,

Leather steering wheel,

Original leather seats with massage function

But no 18" and no retractable rear sunshade, and no retractable rear side sunshade

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

can anyone pm me the best price, from which SE and other freebies that tag along. thanks.....

thinking of signing the cheque soon.... btw which color is the best?

can anyone pm me the best price, from which SE and other freebies that tag along. thanks.....

thinking of signing the cheque soon.... btw which color is the best?

sent u a pm

Equipment is same as the V6 3.0L C5 except for engine output @ 143bhp and 200Nm torque and it does include:

Adaptive headlamps,

All-round parking sensors,

Leather steering wheel,

Original leather seats with massage function

But no 18" and no retractable rear sunshade, and no retractable rear side sunshade

3L is road tax killer for SG, but there are a lot of v6 buyers out there for this car already because of the 6 speed gearbox compared to the 4 speed on the 2L, if the extra money is within your reach, go for the 3L ;)

test drive this citroen c5 comfort today and must say the sound proofing is indeed good... SE demo the hydractive3 suspy by raising and lowering the height of the car, the car is lovely but for the spec and transmission which is only 4 speed, even in S mode the drive still lacks oomph... of coz driver of this car will not be expected to be going for performance.

however, handling is good for a car this size and weight, the test drive route is nice, gets you thru winding roads and uneven roads so u can test the car's suspy... body roll i felt is minimal thru the winding road... also as an option for 6000 more you can ask for the GPS+HU

but in terms of value for money, the 2.0L is the one to go for...

C5 is a well build car, looks great and I love it in black. One major weakness ...... the 4 speed AL4 gearbox. Not very well build and abrupt when mated with a high torque engine. Do a long test drive stop go traffic before you decide. The big plus is the Hydra Active 3 suspension. Nothing comes close not even a Jag for comfort.