Search
check Number

• Search this thread
8 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:26 PM

Drive_carcar
  • Drive_carcar
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Need help urgently on this. Have to figure out my IU number to apply for season parking for my new job. And I have no way of knowing what is the number.

The only time I catch a glimpse of the number is when I pass through a EPS Carpark gantry, and the numbers just flash across the carpark display for a moment. Is there a foolproof way to figure this out?

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:30 PM

Aurora
  • Premium member
    Aurora
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Need help urgently on this. Have to figure out my IU number to apply for season parking for my new job. And I have no way of knowing what is the number.

The only time I catch a glimpse of the number is when I pass through a EPS Carpark gantry, and the numbers just flash across the carpark display for a moment. Is there a foolproof way to figure this out?

Bro,
You can log on to your account at one motoring and it will display ur IU number..... biggrin.gif

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:31 PM

Virus
  • Premium member
    Virus
    5th Gear

IU number is print on the front of IU, view from outside.

Your vehicle log card also show the IU number.

Edited by Virus, 20 August 2009 - 04:32 PM.

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

Legendary
  • Legendary
    4th Gear

Bro, it's written on a sticker that is PASTED ON YOUR IU (I think at the side of it)
=================================================
9 out of 10 men are horny....

....the 10th man is the horniest
=================================================

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:39 PM

Drive_carcar
  • Drive_carcar
    6th Gear

Ah ha! Yep, I logged in and found the details! Phew!

This forum really helpful! Thanks guys!

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:57 PM

Alechi
  • Alechi
    5th Gear

on IU itself what ... they peel off urs?

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:01 PM

Jacf
  • Jacf
    4th Gear

another way to find out is from the receipt printed when exiting the EPS carpark..

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:08 PM

Iziz
  • Iziz
    6th Gear

Just for e record, as some of e bros have pointed out.

It is pasted on ur IU itself.

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:22 PM

Ixat
  • Ixat
    4th Gear

Just for e record, as some of e bros have pointed out.

It is pasted on ur IU itself.

View-able from the passenger side for mine. flowerface.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users