Zaino Products is it really That GOOD !!!

Numieamuro

Neutral Newbie

Bro Maddriver I feel ur pain but in every line of work/industry surely got some rotten eggs. I'm sure this is not the first time u encounter something like this. You have been very helpful to all the fellow detailers here in MCF so don't get angry over this and carry on doing what u are good at. Which is passing on valuable advice to all of us.

On the other hand, be thankful for those people who like to flame or anyhow comment without using common sense because end of the day thats how others tell the difference between REAL and FAKE.

Back to topic, Zaino is a very reputable product and popular too. If u buy it but don't really like the outcome, just sell it online I'm sure there are many other zaino fans willing to buy it from u.

Cheers n Happy Detailing All [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Bro Benny, take it easy. Bros who know you will not question your passion in the detailing community for you are really one full of zeal and can talk non-stop about cars and has always been a neutral person [thumbsup] . Hope the bad encounters u met is not one of the factor which puts u out of the detailing scene cos many enthusiasts like myself would want to see u back in action again and spread the knowledge and fun in polishing a car (Not that u are not doing it now but a lot less active). I believe all range of products work for their existence and in detailing, there is no boundaries which restricts us but the difference is just the attitude... [bounce2]

TS, I have been using zaino for a number of years, cannot say I am very good with it but more of getting used to it (Still learning). Z5 basically has the darkening effect when u use progressively (They call this depth), good for dark coloured cars. Z2 got the gloss (shine) effect for clear coat. My personal preference is still Z2 cos its feel is slicker (thicker) than Z5. I complement this 2 regularly. I cannot comment much on protection as I have been considered a one-product man but I do see results of other products Meg and DG which is also stunning. For me, I will top up with sealant after wash every 3 or 4 weeks as previously I did it weekly (kiasu) which Brian commented is a bit overkill... [sleeping]

Edited by Elvi_76

Sorry bros and sis..allow me to vent my anger here..I am a very easy going person and I dun bother what is the detailing world outside..I always keep myslef neutral and do my own things..But there is always a limit for everyone of us..

Mr Vincent (Merciswash)..You want the awareness..I will give you the awareness..

Not once not twice but few times I was told by some of my customers that you have been badmouthing about Duragloss..I do not know what is the reason for this or have I offended you in anyway..

1st scenerio at Northwestt

A friend of mine was washing his car and you were kind enough to commented his wrong way of washing..Knowing he is using Duragloss..you start to comment your product is better and Duragloss no good what what so ever.

2nd scenerio at Northwest

One owner was waxing his car..You happen to walk past and you saw him using Aquawax..You start comenting and you tell him Aquawax create swirl marks and he gets so worried..i am really not sure how liquid can scratch the car..

Note> Everyone has the choice to choose their favourite products..Products are individual preference..knowing you yourself is in this trade..You have no right to comment on other branding..This is always the wrong way of doing a business...

Everyone has their limits..I am not why one has the intention of doing all this childish act..

1. Creating Maddetailer nick in SGcarmart posting remarks on Imperial 1 Grooming centre

2. Emailing to town council the location of the dents removal..

I have already stop doing car polishing..Still not happy???? Not enough???

[shakehead] ..

Sorry Maddriver,

I didn't know that i offended you till my customer told me.

1. i don't really sell products. i only clear old stock.

2. i believe duragloss is one of the shiniest product i used.

I think i might have said wrongly telling the two bros that there is sand and should wipe the sand away before washing.

The other i didn't say the swirl is cause by the duragloss. Just i can see it that's all there is so many reason for swirlmark i can't finish naming it..

Sorry i cause so much problem. Strange i told quite a number of customers to get the products from you and chemical guys. For their daily need, i just thought that they don't wash cars.

Sorry Maddriver,

I think i might have said wrongly telling the two bros that there is sand and should wipe the sand away before washing.

The other i didn't say the swirl is cause by the duragloss. Just i can see it that's all there is so many reason for swirlmark i can't finish naming it..

Sorry i cause so much problem. Strange i told quite a number of customers to get the products from you and chemical guys. For their daily need, i just thought that they don't wash cars.

wowow!!! not bad... finally,1 year later a reply came in !!!!! tot that there will never be a reply..... [hur]

surprisingly your memory is damn good to remember things that happen a year ago!!

Edited by Firestorm_33

Sorry Maddriver,

you already have made a bad reuputation for yourself here. what more can we say?

you want more business? i think MCF people know your pattern already

I believe alot of people will like the looks that Zaino's LSP gives, the reflective and shiny look.

I like their ZAIO alot, will get it when my PoliSeal runs out.

Hi, Can anyone direct me where to get Zaino product locally?

The local store which i get from no longer around.. 

I still a very loyal user for Zaino for the past 10 years or so

Hi, Can anyone direct me where to get Zaino product locally?

The local store which i get from no longer around.. 

I still a very loyal user for Zaino for the past 10 years or so

ZainoAP close down?

Hmm, if you stay in the east, you can get the products from Nick and Vin at Downtown east.  Last I recall they have Z2, Z6 and Z8.

ZainoAP close down?

Hmm, if you stay in the east, you can get the products from Nick and Vin at Downtown east.  Last I recall they have Z2, Z6 and Z8.

I do not know whether it is close down.. but seem all products no stock..

Thanks for the info. Cheers

I do not know whether it is close down.. but seem all products no stock..

Thanks for the info. Cheers

give them (kelvin) a call 6515 9100 to chope what you need. heard that they have new stock coming in soon.

ZainoAP close down?

free delivery in Singapore but have always enjoyed going to collect in person and get some pro-tips from them

http://zainoap.com/whenorder-receive.html

↡ Advertisement