Any recommended shop that don wash car without jet spraying?

Fsrkia

Neutral Newbie

hi all, Any recommended shop that don wash car without jet spraying in the east?

getting quite lazy to wash myself... interior and exterior... reasonable price too

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

oops pai seh guys... what i meant was washing cars without using jet spray.. got any recommended shops?

oops pai seh guys... what i meant was washing cars without using jet spray.. got any recommended shops?

so, u r looking for syt in bikini to do the manual car wash right?...... [sly]

hi all, Any recommended shop that don wash car without jet spraying in the east?

getting quite lazy to wash myself... interior and exterior... reasonable price too

you know why are there not many replies to your questions?cos your question got many people thinkin instead.tough one! [thumbsup][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

you know why are there not many replies to your questions?cos your question got many people thinkin instead.tough one! [thumbsup][laugh]

I am unable to edit the title... :( anybody have recommended car wash? jet skid i think its no good for the paint work right? especially resrprayed cars. please correct me if i am wrong...

u see, it will be difficult to find such a place, because car wash business model (esp cheap 1s) = wash as many cars as possible cleanly within the shortest time. So the water jet is a must, so that they dun have to spend a lot of strength shampooing..

Wash yourself is best solution...

Another solution is to find groomer.. who can also shun bian put a proper sealant into your new resprayed paint. So u kill 2 birds with 1 stone. following that u can use the water jetted washes.

Another solution is to find MSCP Bangala (1 mth = ~$30), who also has no water jet.

u see, it will be difficult to find such a place, because car wash business model (esp cheap 1s) = wash as many cars as possible cleanly within the shortest time. So the water jet is a must, so that they dun have to spend a lot of strength shampooing..

Wash yourself is best solution...

Another solution is to find groomer.. who can also shun bian put a proper sealant into your new resprayed paint. So u kill 2 birds with 1 stone. following that u can use the water jetted washes.

Another solution is to find MSCP Bangala (1 mth = ~$30), who also has no water jet.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

TS wants to wash car,why you tell him to shower?

Edited by Blackforte

Hi bros, since we are at this subject can anyone with this area of expertises shed some light?

No doubt jet spray is cleaner, it's so good that all the brake dust can be removed by it, but it is actually so strong that it will wash away the sealant or wax?

Unless you are intending to wax it later, it actually washes away that protective layer on your car..

Pls correct me if i'm wrong, and i hope that i'm wrong! Always wanted to buy a jet spray to wash my dirty car..

Hi bros, since we are at this subject can anyone with this area of expertises shed some light?

No doubt jet spray is cleaner, it's so good that all the brake dust can be removed by it, but it is actually so strong that it will wash away the sealant or wax?

Unless you are intending to wax it later, it actually washes away that protective layer on your car..

Pls correct me if i'm wrong, and i hope that i'm wrong! Always wanted to buy a jet spray to wash my dirty car..

I m no expert, but I have heard that it is the overly-strong shampoo used in petrol stations that wash off the sealants/waxes, etc...

↡ Advertisement