Charity car wash/car rally

Princess3381

Hi does anyone have contacts of people who have organise events like a charity car wash/ car rally (ie. treasure hunt) for fund raising? a few of my friends are thinking of organising such an event. So would like to seek help here. Do drop me an email. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Hmmm,so u girls do in bikinis? if yes,sure lots of responses :)

i was having the same thoughts. . . [idea]

hahaha. . .

i have no contacts of such TS. . . sorry. . .

Hi does anyone have contacts of people who have organise events like a charity car wash/ car rally (ie. treasure hunt) for fund raising? a few of my friends are thinking of organising such an event. So would like to seek help here. Do drop me an email. Thanks.

They usually do it themselves as using an external organiser means fairly large costs.

Neutral Newbie

Yeah, car washes that I came across are all self-organised. That way you won't have to take out part of the donations to pay the external organisers. If you're going to organise it yourself, I think with regards to location and all, make sure you have the right permits. With regards to how to bring in the crowds, just have lots of bikini babes to wash the cars for male drivers and hunky males to wash the cars belonging to female drivers [thumbsup]

Edited by NightFox
↡ Advertisement