Proton members

Mustang

Just curious,What Proton model you're using currently?Hopefully we can gather some day and organised a convoy trip to Malaysia perhaps?

Mine is a 2008 black Saga M-Line auto.

Got a co-share Exora with my mum in law back in JB.I just pay 20% of the instalment while she pay the rest.

↡ Advertisement

Just curious,What Proton model you're using currently?Hopefully we can gather some day and organised a convoy trip to Malaysia perhaps?

Got a co-share Exora with my mum in law back in JB.I just pay 20% of the instalment while she pay the rest.

I m an ex owner of wira...always interested to see what proton is having in their sleeves. True they dun make fantastic cars, but bcos they r so near to us, naturally i m interested in their happenings in automotive. Hoping that I can work between msia & sg one day, Sg mkt r too small and very stressful.

Hi Mustang,

I am interested to install the fog lights, armrest and DVD player. Since you co-share an Exora in JB, could you share and pm me some accessories shop address in JB? If possible, can also let me know the costs? I have posted this request in the Exora thread but have not heard from you yet.

Hope you can reply soon.

Thanks! [rolleyes]

Hi Mustang,

I am interested to install the fog lights, armrest and DVD player. Since you co-share an Exora in JB, could you share and pm me some accessories shop address in JB? If possible, can also let me know the costs? I have posted this request in the Exora thread but have not heard from you yet.

Hope you can reply soon.

Thanks! [rolleyes]

[/quote

One car accessories shop just opened near Skudai Giant there.

Thanks, Mustang. Can you post the address or name of the shop? Is it possible to also share the costs of installing the mentioned assessories?

Appreciate your help. [thumbsup]

Anyone knows if Proton SG is going to bring in Gen2 CPS or Neo CPS? Shouldn't be having any legal LTA problems as the Exora has the CPS engine also.. Systems should be similar.. I've tried emailing them but no reply leh..

Neutral Newbie

Guys i got new R3 cam valley cover ($100) and R3 alu engine oil cap ($100) for sale.

Contact me @ 90054370, free delivery.