• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:15 AM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wife and Kids want to see Getai tonite

Any bro knows where to get the schedule?

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:32 AM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wife and Kids want to see Getai tonite

Any bro knows where to get the schedule?

is it u or your wife???

i heard now getai dress damn sexily... gorgeous.gif
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:53 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    Supercharged

Not possible to have all those sexy clothing after media hype.

Yesterday, i went to East Coast Hawker Centre to watch. There is a mata chia. It seems like man in blue is monitoring these shows.

Any, check STOMP. No need come to MCF & ask.

Edited by Davidtch, 04 September 2009 - 11:53 AM.

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:57 AM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear

I a bit old fashion, Getai is our local culture so I want to support support a bit. smile.gif
I also support Singapore movie and will watch them if I could

Every year this time, we will all go and watch one Getai.

Our Singapore culture only we ourself can keep it alive,.... smile.gif

I think we cannot totally prevent kids from contacting undesirable thing in society, but If we can teach them good value, then they can judge for themself what is desirable and what is not.

Many of us also grow up from the generation watching getai, it is a common memory for us.

水至清则无鱼也 ( water too clean fish will not prosperous)

Having say all these...............I also like to see these sexy lady like most of the man lah tongue.gif

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:59 AM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear

Stomp ah .....ok thank you.... smile.gif

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:06 PM

Geboz
  • Geboz
    2nd Gear

Here you go .. Getai Schedule

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:06 PM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed

I a bit old fashion, Getai is our local culture so I want to support support a bit. smile.gif

I think we cannot totally prevent kids from contacting undesirable thing in society, but If we can teach them good value, then they can judge for themself what is desirable and what is not.

Many of us also grow up from the generation watching getai, it is a common memory for us.

Having say all these...............I also like to see these sexy lady like most of the man lah tongue.gif

oh yea.. i remember when younger.. tag along with grandpa go see getai.. den caught him staring at the singer... laugh.gif laugh.gif

i guess its normal...

10-20yrs down the road. wanna see getai most prob very hard le.. now can see better see more often
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:08 PM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed

nice nice... there 2 around my area... free can go see.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:09 PM

Picanto
  • Premium member
    Picanto
    NOS-ed

Not possible to have all those sexy clothing after media hype.

Yesterday, i went to East Coast Hawker Centre to watch. There is a mata chia. It seems like man in blue is monitoring these shows.

Any, check STOMP. No need come to MCF & ask.

the police cars act as a deterent against the singers stripping to their underwear.

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:15 PM

Starry
  • Starry
    Supercharged

How come these getai don't have sexy hunks singing? Should be balance mah....

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:42 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear

oh yea.. i remember when younger.. tag along with grandpa go see getai.. den caught him staring at the singer... laugh.gif laugh.gif

i guess its normal...

10-20yrs down the road. wanna see getai most prob very hard le.. now can see better see more often

Some more a lot of boys laugh.gif like to go below the stage.......... smash.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:44 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear

Xie xie ni bro...... thumbsup.gif

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:36 AM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear

For Bro who want to see Getai, please check out the schedule. smile.gif

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:42 AM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed

For Bro who want to see Getai, please check out the schedule. smile.gif

nice! biggrin.gif
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:23 AM

Yazoo
  • Yazoo
    2nd Gear

I want to catch 1 tonite also but are they playing CDs and sing along like karaoke or still with live band music? Anyone knows?

Edited by Yazoo, 11 August 2010 - 07:24 AM.

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:37 AM

Picnic06
  • Premium member
    Picnic06
    2Fast2Furious

How come these getai don't have sexy hunks singing? Should be balance mah....

Hur............... shocked.gif

someone like Steven Lim ................ ph34r.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:13 AM

Gadgeter
  • Gadgeter

There is another thread on the same discussion..

http://www.mycarforu...p;#entry3296774

Closing this older thread.

What Happens on the Road, Stays on the Road.
The Gadgeter
In Loving Memory: 1930 - 2008 Feb 24.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users