Where to see Getai tonite?

GoodCar

Wife and Kids want to see Getai tonite

Any bro knows where to get the schedule?

is it u or your wife???

i heard now getai dress damn sexily... [gorgeous]

Not possible to have all those sexy clothing after media hype.

Yesterday, i went to East Coast Hawker Centre to watch. There is a mata chia. It seems like man in blue is monitoring these shows.

Any, check STOMP. No need come to MCF & ask.

Edited by Davidtch

I a bit old fashion, Getai is our local culture so I want to support support a bit. [:)]

I also support Singapore movie and will watch them if I could

Every year this time, we will all go and watch one Getai.

Our Singapore culture only we ourself can keep it alive,.... [:)]

I think we cannot totally prevent kids from contacting undesirable thing in society, but If we can teach them good value, then they can judge for themself what is desirable and what is not.

Many of us also grow up from the generation watching getai, it is a common memory for us.

水至清则无鱼也 ( water too clean fish will not prosperous)

Having say all these...............I also like to see these sexy lady like most of the man lah [:p]

I a bit old fashion, Getai is our local culture so I want to support support a bit. [:)]

I think we cannot totally prevent kids from contacting undesirable thing in society, but If we can teach them good value, then they can judge for themself what is desirable and what is not.

Many of us also grow up from the generation watching getai, it is a common memory for us.

Having say all these...............I also like to see these sexy lady like most of the man lah [:p]

oh yea.. i remember when younger.. tag along with grandpa go see getai.. den caught him staring at the singer... [laugh] [laugh]

i guess its normal...

10-20yrs down the road. wanna see getai most prob very hard le.. now can see better see more often

Not possible to have all those sexy clothing after media hype.

Yesterday, i went to East Coast Hawker Centre to watch. There is a mata chia. It seems like man in blue is monitoring these shows.

Any, check STOMP. No need come to MCF & ask.

the police cars act as a deterent against the singers stripping to their underwear.

How come these getai don't have sexy hunks singing? Should be balance mah....

oh yea.. i remember when younger.. tag along with grandpa go see getai.. den caught him staring at the singer... [laugh] [laugh]

i guess its normal...

10-20yrs down the road. wanna see getai most prob very hard le.. now can see better see more often

Some more a lot of boys [laugh] like to go below the stage.......... [smash][laugh][:p]

Neutral Newbie

I want to catch 1 tonite also but are they playing CDs and sing along like karaoke or still with live band music? Anyone knows?

Edited by Yazoo