Search
Where Touch card

• Search this thread
31 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:01 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Errr....the article onli lists locations in MY. But if no touchy a go-go card, cannot go in. So how & where to buy in Sg?? confused.gif

http://www.relax.com...re_cash_pa.html

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:10 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

buy at the custom

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:15 AM

Civic2000
  • Premium member
    Civic2000
    5th Gear

I bought it at JB Customs Checkpoint. After immigration clearance, park your car by the side and go to Booth No 10 (if I remember correctly). Advisable for you to top up the value there and then.
When I shut my mouth and turn and walk away, it doesn’t mean you’ve won. It simply means that you are not worth any more of my time.

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:03 AM

Mattchlai
  • Premium member
    Mattchlai
    2nd Gear

if u go through woodlands checkpoint, when in jb checkpoint, always go to the last counter of every row (i.e. lane 10,20,30,40) to buy the card straight at the touch N go counter. you can find the teller next to the officer counter. hope it helps!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:14 AM

Nojoke123
  • Nojoke123
    3rd Gear

any expiry for the Touch & Go card as the Singtel Top-up card ?

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:09 AM

Jeff49er
  • Jeff49er
    4th Gear

There is no expiry card but they, in boleh land, will upgrade the card in a few years time. This card u see is the 2nd or 3rd upgrade.
Mits Lancer 2.0 EX Sports
Fav team wears Red :devil: My Lancer 2.0 Sports is also Red

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:14 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

there's some admin fee for reactivation if u dont use for some time think is 1 year. check out the website

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:14 AM

KaEN
  • KaEN
    Neutral Newbie

if go via Tuas, also counter 10?

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:45 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    NOS-ed

any expiry for the Touch & Go card as the Singtel Top-up card ?

T&G card has a xpiry date of 10yrs........
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:53 AM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    4th Gear

Dun forget to top up before it reches the minimum sum of RM3
Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!
If you don't like my attitude Dial 1800 Eat s--t

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:10 PM

Limbat
  • Limbat
    Sponsor

Does any1 knows where I can buy the SmartTAG unit ?

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:58 PM

Himanshu_g
  • Premium member
    Himanshu_g
    Neutral Newbie

I am new to SG and plan to drive to KL next month. Thanks for this thread....some questions now

what is the difference between PLUSMiles or SmartTAGs? which is better ?

Also how much RM's to top in for a drive from SG to KL and back?

and lastly how to pay ? Do we need RM in cash or can pay in using Credit card?

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:01 PM

Mattchlai
  • Premium member
    Mattchlai
    2nd Gear

I am new to SG and plan to drive to KL next month. Thanks for this thread....some questions now

what is the difference between PLUSMiles or SmartTAGs? which is better ?

Also how much RM's to top in for a drive from SG to KL and back?

and lastly how to pay ? Do we need RM in cash or can pay in using Credit card?

SmartTAG is similar to our ERP system which u need to install another device (something like our IU) in the vehicle and insert the TouchNGo card inside the device to have it scan through and deduct the amount when u go into the SmartTAG lane only.

SG to KL and back should not be more than RM100 for toll charges unless you go through 2nd link.

you need to top-up the touchNgo card in RM cash which can be done at the TouchNGo lane displaying the word 'Tambah Nilai' which means 'top-up'. or counter 10,20,30,40 at jbb checkpoint if you go through woodlands.

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:03 PM

Mattchlai
  • Premium member
    Mattchlai
    2nd Gear

Does any1 knows where I can buy the SmartTAG unit ?

at their PLUS office i think.

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:07 PM

Mattchlai
  • Premium member
    Mattchlai
    2nd Gear

if go via Tuas, also counter 10?

if 2nd link there is no TouchNGo counter in their jb checkpoint. but after exit the jb checkpoint then you will reach the PLUS toll plazas and i think you can buy it at the TouchNGo 'Tambah Nilai' lane? anyone can confirm?

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:47 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

if 2nd link there is no TouchNGo counter in their jb checkpoint. but after exit the jb checkpoint then you will reach the PLUS toll plazas and i think you can buy it at the TouchNGo 'Tambah Nilai' lane? anyone can confirm?

since they are going to implement the compulsary touch and go at tuas, most likely they will have some counters that allow you to buy the card

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:01 PM

Himanshu_g
  • Premium member
    Himanshu_g
    Neutral Newbie

SmartTAG is similar to our ERP system which u need to install another device (something like our IU) in the vehicle and insert the TouchNGo card inside the device to have it scan through and deduct the amount when u go into the SmartTAG lane only.

SG to KL and back should not be more than RM100 for toll charges unless you go through 2nd link.

you need to top-up the touchNgo card in RM cash which can be done at the TouchNGo lane displaying the word 'Tambah Nilai' which means 'top-up'. or counter 10,20,30,40 at jbb checkpoint if you go through woodlands.

No point in buying the additional unit as I am not going to go to KL every other day. I hope one can buy normal touch and go card at 2nd link - I think I should buy one and load it to 150 RM for a to-and-fro journey (via Tuas). right?

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:52 PM

Mattchlai
  • Premium member
    Mattchlai
    2nd Gear

u should be able to do the top-up at most toll plaza...

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:25 AM

KaEN
  • KaEN
    Neutral Newbie

I tried at the Toll before the NSW 'Tambah Nilai' counter, the lady told me they don't sell and I have to make a reverse and go the the counter that do not need Touch n Go card...

Anyone can advise? I'm going in this month end

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:31 AM

Nicz
  • Nicz
    2nd Gear

I remb reading somewhere that can top up the cards at MayBank...

Back to Road Trips  ·  General Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users