Parking at Seah Im Street Carpark Opp Vivocity

Chaihot5

Is it true that the parking at Seah Im street $4 coupon for the whole day?

Thanks

Andrew

If I don't remember wrongly, it seems so as once I was there and read what's on the signboard.

Thanks for the info bro, I wonder do they have any season parking ticket for that.

I tried URA website, but the information is little...

Tried to search both the URA & HDB websites but could not find any info about this carpark. Guess you might want to go down to note the Carpark No. as well as check if possible to see if URA (likely) or HDB is in-charge of it.

Sorry that I'm of not much help as have not been there since I switched job 2 yrs ago.

Any time limits? Or we have to put up night parking coupon after 10.30pm?

Use to parked at that car park when go to Batam, never put night parking coupon.

If need to park overnight, e.g. from morning 10am to next day 2pm, just put 2 x $4 coupon, S4 for today and S4 the next day. 2nd day start from 7am.

Do check the signboard before putting the coupons. My ex-colleague got a few summons there before. It's heavily patrolled by the white ants! [knife]

Neutral Newbie

No season parking. And yes like what the brothers here mentioned, it is $4 per day. I put $8 worth of coupons when I go over Batam for 2 days.

Remember to tear all four $1 coupons at the same timing, ie if you park at 10am, all four coupons must have the same timing. If not it will not be counted as Temporary season parking.

I tot night parking only $2 (aka 2x$1 coupon)? [confused]

Neutral Newbie

Once and for all, seah im carpark is $4 per day as in 7am to 7am the following day.

It is for a 24 hour period. Therefore no night coupon required.

Do take note there is no free parking on sunday. This carpark operates 365days a year.

Which URA car parks have concessionary rates for wholeday parking, and what are the parking rates ?

The following are whole day parking scheme operated by URA:

Maritime Square (Off Street) Car Park D

Seah Im Rd off-street car park

Pasir Ris Close off-street car park

The parking rate for the above car parks is 50 cents for 30 minutes' parking, up to a maximum of $4.00 per day.

http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ecas/motorist...ingplaces.cfm#2

Neutral Newbie

The $4 fullday will be cease starting one 1st May 2010... Thanks to the new Sentosa IR. Now those who drove to work have to find alternative.. :angry:

is it true that no more $4 fullday parking? Then park where? Go Batam 2D1N leh.

Anyone can help?

↡ Advertisement