MyCarForum Logo
Search
Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
94 replies to this topic | 180 praises

Poll: MCF informal salary survey (205 member(s) have cast votes)

On average what is your monthly salary? (Annual gross including bonus, commision and AWS / 12)

1. Below $3,000 SGD (21 votes [10.24%])

Percentage of vote: 10.24%

2. $3,000 - $4,999 SGD (48 votes [23.41%])

Percentage of vote: 23.41%

3. $5,000 - $6,999 SGD (54 votes [26.34%])

Percentage of vote: 26.34%

4. $7,000 - $8,999 SGD (24 votes [11.71%])

Percentage of vote: 11.71%

5. $9,000 - $11,999 SGD (15 votes [7.32%])

Percentage of vote: 7.32%

6. Above $12,0000 SGD (43 votes [20.98%])

Percentage of vote: 20.98%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:19 PM

Thargor
  • Thargor
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just curious.....hehe Mod pls remove this poll if found inappropriate, thanks thumbsup.gif
PSN ID: Thargor-Orlando

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:22 PM

Gearoil
  • Gearoil
    Banned

Just curious.....hehe Mod pls remove this poll if found inappropriate, thanks thumbsup.gif

How come ppl like me with less than a $1k per moth not given an option?.....and have to tick less than $3K?

You mean once I'm in that bracket, I'm condemned? smallcry.gif

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:30 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wow, who earns above S$120000 a MONTH? laugh.gif

Edited by Fcw75, 10 September 2009 - 03:30 PM.

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:42 PM

Kelfinity
  • Premium member
    Kelfinity
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Should be $12k pm. Meaning >$144,000 per annum. Should be middle mgmt and above bah.

Edited by Kelfinity, 10 September 2009 - 03:43 PM.

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:55 PM

Thargor
  • Thargor
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Should be $12k pm. Meaning >$144,000 per annum. Should be middle mgmt and above bah.

Yeah my bad...thanks for pointing out the error. Hmm no way to edit the poll anymore. The last option should read:

"$12,000 SGD and above"

Hehe typo error too...should be "Commission" and not "Commision"

blush.gif

Edited by Thargor, 10 September 2009 - 03:57 PM.

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:01 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

i earn $2000....why am i left out bigcry.gif bigcry.gif bigcry.gif

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

got leh...ministar leh....u never know..mee siam mai hum maybe come here test test sentiment rolleyes.gif

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How come ppl like me with less than a $1k per moth not given an option?.....and have to tick less than $3K?

You mean once I'm in that bracket, I'm condemned? smallcry.gif

i $2500 pm also tick the same box.....

you <$1k pm , siam lah.
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:13 PM

Gearoil
  • Gearoil
    Banned

i $2500 pm also tick the same box.....

you <$1k pm , siam lah.

O.K lah..let you win lah...you wipe Food Court table one....better than me clear the food Court dust bin leh! biggrin.gif

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:23 PM

Skunk
  • Skunk
    6th Gear
    Author Image

what's the obsession with it?

A more interesting poll would be "ever wonder how many beers forummers are drinking".

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:30 PM

Karoon
  • Premium member
    Karoon
    Supercharged
    Author Image

wah.. which place is this mid managemnt > 12k?

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:38 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

every few months a new poll on salary/benefits/bonus/how much you spend/how much you save/what car should i buy wil surface...

whats the need for cross-comparison man??? unimpressed.gif
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:47 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2500p/min rite...sometimes not even minutes laugh.gif

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:47 PM

Thargor
  • Thargor
    5th Gear
    Author Image

every few months a new poll on salary/benefits/bonus/how much you spend/how much you save/what car should i buy wil surface...

whats the need for cross-comparison man??? unimpressed.gif

Okay lah...I have created a few polls so far. Give it another week or so, I will compile everything and post swee swee piecharts for all polls and consolidate the findings into one post ok? rolleyes.gif

I like to have some idea what the general demographics of the good folks here. It certainly add more 'weight' to some discussion thread. Then again, it's just my opinon. gossip.gif

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:50 PM

Kelfinity
  • Premium member
    Kelfinity
    4th Gear
    Author Image

wah.. which place is this mid managemnt > 12k?

Think middle mgmt in govt sector earns at least $10k pm bah. Not to forget the amount takes in all bonuses.

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:59 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2500p/min rite...sometimes not even minutes laugh.gif

yah 2500 pesos per min, thats about right
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:02 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Okay lah...I have created a few polls so far. Give it another week or so, I will compile everything and post swee swee piecharts for all polls and consolidate the findings into one post ok? rolleyes.gif

I like to have some idea what the general demographics of the good folks here. It certainly add more 'weight' to some discussion thread. Then again, it's just my opinon. gossip.gif

no la its not specific at you.. flowerface.gif

anyw i did vote but just hope pple snap out of this whole web of comparison so our lives can b more fulfilling and gratifying...one of my group is like that...its real sick, every topic is about sensing how well one is doing... shakehead.gif
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:04 PM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wah u so eng arh?

i busy until i wanna ki siao liao! angry.gif
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:11 PM

Thargor
  • Thargor
    5th Gear
    Author Image

wah u so eng arh?

i busy until i wanna ki siao liao! angry.gif

Hehe I just finished a report for my boss mah....I focus and concentrate....do things swee swee...then i take break mah.... thumbsup.gif

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:13 PM

Sha_va
  • Sha_va
    1st Gear
    Author Image

hiaz im so far off from the $12k... dizzy.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Salary, Survey, ever, wonder and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users