Wedding dinner at expensive hotels

Vextan

my wife side is very close with her cousins including our children (4 families), we even have a group chat with the adult and children inside [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

i think its only natural we will be close to our mum's side as mums will generally be close with their own family and sibling and will be towing them along for every visit. Guys usually bo hiu wan......prefer to play games or sleep.....
↡ Advertisement

i think its only natural we will be close to our mum's side as mums will generally be close with their own family and sibling and will be towing them along for every visit. Guys usually bo hiu wan......prefer to play games or sleep.....

yeah unless you're like my BIL.

His father has 6 brothers. And their family is one big gang.

Almost every single week, the cousins are going out doing something [:p] Very different from my family lol.

they must be very close since young.......i also different....just lazy to mix around since i reached puberty......hahaha! My son is close with his mum's side but not as close as my cousins and I. Last tie everytime they come visiting its like a kampung adventure.....hahaha!

yes.....but i married one who dislikes putting make-up....not even a wee bit. She would just put on moisturiser and eye-liner. Our wedding that time she nearly cried when her auntie (a professional beautician) forced her to put on make-up. She cant wait to wash them off her face....hahaha! Luckily she is very fair......thanks to her Chinese mum.

i can read between the lines wan....

LOL! snicker and snigger are synonyms though snigger carries a scornful undercurrent. 

to me, both have a negative undertone. Whereas the chinese one doesn't have such a undertone.

But it's just how i use it.

There's some cartoon villain's dog sidekick (with goggles on his skull cap) that always sniggers hahahha

Edited by Lala81

LOL! snicker and snigger are synonyms though snigger carries a scornful undercurrent.

hahaha.........can get back roi should be snigger....cannot get back is laugh and cry at the same time....

to me, both have a negative undertone. Whereas the chinese one doesn't have such a undertone.

But it's just how i use it.

There's some cartoon villain's dog sidekick (with goggles on his skull cap) that always sniggers hahahha

mumbly the dog....

post-60339-0-56734500-1486692179.gif

Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 2

yes.....but i married one who dislikes putting make-up....not even a wee bit. She would just put on moisturiser and eye-liner. Our wedding that time she nearly cried when her auntie (a professional beautician) forced her to put on make-up. She cant wait to wash them off her face....hahaha! Luckily she is very fair......thanks to her Chinese mum.

i can read between the lines wan....

The best is to consult the Excel Spreadsheet.  :wub:

Last time how much you bao me for my restaurant wedding, I bao you back with inflation.

Seriously, the costs are so prohibitive for a family to attend.

• Praise 2

j22 now is always on stealth mode.......must remind ourselves he is unseen but always lurking...ððð

hahaha.......the more the merrier mantra!

Berkawan biar seribu

Berkasih biar empat

Bercinta biar satu

Yg lain buat spare part

ððð

Oie I still around Hor.... but busy. Now market very bad. Where got time to slack.
  • Praise 1

I think most malay ladies overdo the makeup when they dress traditionally. Lol like going photoshoot like that.

I also prefer them with nothing on. This is true to me for all ladies.  [thumbsup]

:D

If you give big angpow, they will remember you for the day.

If you give small angpow, they will remember you for life.

So if you want the happy couple to remember you for life, do the correct thing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2