Looking for 1984-1990s 'Instant Beef Noodle' from Taiwan

Meadelx200

Have a craving for those Taiwanese Instant Beef Noodle eaten by the boxes while on reservist training in Taiwan during the 1984-90s period.

Think the brand is either 'President' or 'Tung 1'. Tried to find them in NTUC, Giant, Sheng Siong, Cold Storage & even shop in Chinatown but to no avail.

Anywhere else I can find ?

Thanks,

Lee

↡ Advertisement

Have a craving for those Taiwanese Instant Beef Noodle eaten by the boxes while on reservist training in Taiwan during the 1984-90s period.

Think the brand is either 'President' or 'Tung 1'. Tried to find them in NTUC, Giant, Sheng Siong, Cold Storage & even shop in Chinatown but to no avail.

Anywhere else I can find ?

Thanks,

Lee

Ah those! I was over in Taiwan for training during that period and got hooked to it as well.

The chinese emporium at People's Park may have, if they are still around that is.

Ah those! I was over in Taiwan for training during that period and got hooked to it as well.

The chinese emporium at People's Park may have, if they are still around that is.

Don't have

if beef noodle is difficult, try tis one of mine tat is lagi jialak......

peanut butter jam, tink from china. Those wif a layer of oil on top wif e peanut butter below. When 1 2 eat, muz stir n blend urself [laugh]

↡ Advertisement