Nice Bak Kut Teh

Wish1719

Not sure what is the route but if you are driving and heading towards Tiong Bahru from Da Fu How (or is it Volvo? just one of the nightclubs), it's a maroon building on your left before you hit Kim Poh Rd leading into Tiong Bahru mkt area.

It's the only stall there opep besides the drinks stall. But no available parking. Need to park double yellow line.

Not sure what is the route but if you are driving and heading towards Tiong Bahru from Da Fu How (or is it Volvo? just one of the nightclubs), it's a maroon building on your left before you hit Kim Poh Rd leading into Tiong Bahru mkt area.

It's the only stall there opep besides the drinks stall. But no available parking. Need to park double yellow line.

that one retired liao....old man mai chor liao...

that one retired liao....old man mai chor liao...

So fast? Last time I went was 1 yr + ago. My colleague likes the BKT there and sometimes we will go for lunch.

Singapore style : I like Song Fa.... formerly ex-blanco court which is now at Rochor Center

I dun like the famous balestier...too pepper spicy till u can get sorethroat and too pricey.

Klang style : I like Leong Kee at geylang dunno what lorong liao...at the corner along Geylang Road in btw Aljunied road and mountbatten rd.

The one opposite Clarke Quay Mrt.

The Riverwalk Plaza.

the one opposite Clarke Quay is Song Fa... same as the stall in the food court below Rochor Center... except more pricey and taste a bit blend...

So fast? Last time I went was 1 yr + ago. My colleague likes the BKT there and sometimes we will go for lunch.

you forget you also one year older liao...

have you tried the one at Tanjong Pagar along Keppel road? Ah Hua i think the name

I understand this is th Hokkien style type (soup dark dark kind).

↡ Advertisement