Nice Bak Kut Teh

Wish1719

Oh, my personal oppinion, the Leong Kee at beach Rd is not as good as the one at Geylang Rd... again, taste a bit blend....

Thanks. I never try the Geylang stall yet but i find the beach rd soup already very salty for me.

I understand this is th Hokkien style type (soup dark dark kind).

you seem lost....that one is Teochew style lah

the Hokkien style is at Hong Lim Hawker Cross Street

this one is nowhere near the klang bakuteh standard......

this is the nearest taste u can get in Spore (my own opinion)... and more over u get nice pork ribs and nice cut liver and kidney....back in Klang, they chopped the ribs until does not looks like ribs... the liver and kidney slice until doesn't looks like liver/kidney [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

Thanks. I never try the Geylang stall yet but i find the beach rd soup already very salty for me.

huh? the last time i had there, i have to ask the stall owner for light soy sauce to add to the soup

Neutral Newbie

this is the nearest taste u can get in Spore (my own opinion)... and more over u get nice pork ribs and nice cut liver and kidney....back in Klang, they chopped the ribs until does not looks like ribs... the liver and kidney slice until doesn't looks like liver/kidney [shakehead]

if you try the "authentic" bakuteh in klang, authentic in the sense the shop had been there since decades ago, you won't get prime or spare ribs and liver/kidney.......only big bone with meats....that's why it is called Ba-ku-teh, not Pai-ku-teh....

Edited by Knht

I like the one in Alexandra Village, towards the end of right hand side as ofice closeby. One time had the avocado juice from next stall, this juice cannot go well with the bkt....had to go visit my office toilet many times until my bak below sore and my kut oso pain. Now stick to the tea or sugarcane juice. [sweatdrop]

the one opposite Clarke Quay is Song Fa... same as the stall in the food court below Rochor Center... except more pricey and taste a bit blend...

Really mehs? Oh there's another one at Beach Rd there.

Ask Hermitage for exact location. That place's serving is really big! =D

Neutral Newbie

This one not bad... yup dark soup style...

are you talking about the one at PSA building? Ah Wua or Outram Bakuteh? if that's the one, where got dark soup style? also pepper-ly clear soup style la

are you talking about the one at PSA building? Ah Wua or Outram Bakuteh? if that's the one, where got dark soup style? also pepper-ly clear soup style la

Yeah... PSA building.... I mean not very dark kind... like brownish clear, yup, pepperly taste

if you try the "authentic" bakuteh in klang, authentic in the sense the shop had been there since decades ago, you won't get prime or spare ribs and liver/kidney.......only big bone with meats....that's why it is called Ba-ku-teh, not Pai-ku-teh....

But I like to eat the pai-ku leh... not those bits n pcs of dunno which part of the bones... sometimes no meat at all.... argh... my saliva glands at work already... :)

that one Teochew style, but very expensive nowadays..

Yeah... PSA building.... I mean not very dark kind... like brownish clear, yup, pepperly taste

Rangoon Road "Ng Ah Sio" also [thumbsup] , but beri pa pai....

correct me if i'm wrong, they are formally from River Valley Road....i think....

they nowadays employ students to work part-time...

heard the boss quite generous, after work give them transport $$$$ besides the allowance... [thumbsup]

correct me if i'm wrong, they are formally from River Valley Road....i think....

they nowadays employ students to work part-time...

heard the boss quite generous, after work give them transport $$$$ besides the allowance... [thumbsup]

OH. I'm not that sure about that part.

Usually always go there after my class to eat there.

Everytime will be crowded.