Any good strategy games to recommend?

Jubilong

I am looking for good strategy games like oil tycoon, oil tycoon 2, monopoly tycoon.

Have not tried any of these so any personal reviews appreciated as I dont want to waste my $ and time to realise a lousy product ...

Thanks....

↡ Advertisement

I am looking for good strategy games like oil tycoon, oil tycoon 2, monopoly tycoon.

Have not tried any of these so any personal reviews appreciated as I dont want to waste my $ and time to realise a lousy product ...

Thanks....

are you into soccer? we are playing an online soccer manager game, wanna join us?

If you into real time strategy games, you cannot go wrong with a)Starcraft - Brood Wars b) Warcraft III c) Command & Conquer - Generals.

On turn based strategy games, Heroes V is my recommendation.

Even though these games are rather old, they are still cool and do not need high spec computers to play.

Hope the above helps [flowerface]

are you into soccer? we are playing an online soccer manager game, wanna join us?

Bro..is this some sort of soccer manager game? If it is, I am ON. How to play?

Majesty 2, DoW, Captialism is good... i also think europa Imperialism 3 is not bad... can also try settlers...

I have always been a romance of the three kingdom fan. The new series; Romance of the Three Kingdom XI is the best i have played before, which is very much like the early series plus a lot more functions. A good combination of RTK 1 and RTK3. The in game graphics is amazingly well done!! Strongly recommend. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

If any bros here have been following the series since young?

anybody Noe where to find those old chinese games like return of the condor heros etc?

Even if managed to find, its difficult to run on windows vista... I have tried some old games.. it doesnt work...

Neutral Newbie

You can try Sid Meier's Railroads.

Old game. Launched in 2006 but damn nice to play.

Based on the games you listed, this game might suit you. ^_^