PCD 5x105.. Where to find rims?

Nismo

Neutral Newbie

the pcd nt 115?

115 is for the 2.0TDI which is not avail in sg as of yet

... the 1.6 and 1.8 petrol is 105...headache

Just go to the larger or more reputable tyre shop and they should be able to order for you if they don't already have. But 1st, look on the internet and make sure the model you like come in the specific PCD and offset.

Mine is 5X100...not a common size too....very limited design, offset, etc...often have to make special order.

Neutral Newbie

YES, its confirmed. 5x105

1 more month time will have 17" rims available.. [thumbsup]

17".. wat brand?..the brand u carry isit? got 18"s or not bro... [blush]

Neutral Newbie

Just go to the larger or more reputable tyre shop and they should be able to order for you if they don't already have. But 1st, look on the internet and make sure the model you like come in the specific PCD and offset.

Mine is 5X100...not a common size too....very limited design, offset, etc...often have to make special order.

yup.. thanks lots for the info.. maybe have to special order rims liao.. argh.. gona cost extra... [knife]

Neutral Newbie

YES, its confirmed. 5x105

1 more month time will have 17" rims available.. [thumbsup]

bro... so the rims are here already?.. got 18"?

If your PCD comes in odd size.. whr to find such rims? Mine's 5x105..

Don't have to use the exact same offset if you don't mind using spacers... and worst case if spacers still not good enuff, you can also go to the workshop to roll the wheel arch to accomodate the rims...

Just some suggestions.

Neutral Newbie

stock rim are 16" et39.. if i put a pcd adapter which minimally measures 20mm to fit other pcd wheels.. and i get a set of 18" et45... will it fit?.. i wonder... any wheel fitment gurus.. i like a flushed look.

btw.. pcd adapters on the front wheel.. many ppl says its safe as long the fitment of the hub centric is made to fit the rim.. but im still skeptical.. anybody using?