Favorite car showroom

Plusnplus

Hi all,

Which car showroom is your favorite?

Score it with :

- showroom design

- showroom facility (toilet, car park, etc)

- showroom customer service (available se on weekday/ weekend, etc)

for me:

1. Toyota

2. BMW

3. Nissan

4. Honda

5. VW

↡ Advertisement

I do not need a nice and beatiful showroom. After spending all the money on the nice showroom, the AD wil just increase the car selling to recover the cost.

Give us a lower selling price is more important ot me..

Importantly, the service provided by Kia and Nissan remains throughout whether their sales are good or not while service standard for Toyota and Mazda fluctuate according to their sales.

When their sales are bad, their service standard is good but when their sales are good, their service standard is bad, this should not be the way. [thumbsdown]

anyway.. just put VW on the bottom list...

meant to serve the deep pockets folks.... which is not me!

at the top... used to be Opel Ubi.. but the Leng Kee version now is really not there... but at least they lower the price now with lesser overhead...

and yes.. Nissan is a nice showroom..

Off topic abit, have you guys notice that cars(and properties as well) cannot be bought online, have to go down to showroom in order to buy one?

Why cant they have one? Why cant they include online purchase page with functions that allow us to select the car model/colour/transmission/selection and choices of freebies offer/insurance/amount of bid for COE etc etc? Maybe car is consider too big amount to do online purchase? Or maybe they want to have the option of free play/mix and match due to lack of information for consumers? [sly]

Off topic abit, have you guys notice that cars(and properties as well) cannot be bought online, have to go down to showroom in order to buy one?

Why cant they have one? Why cant they include online purchase page with functions that allow us to select the car model/colour/transmission/selection and choices of freebies offer/insurance/amount of bid for COE etc etc? Maybe car is consider too big amount to do online purchase? Or maybe they want to have the option of free play/mix and match due to lack of information for consumers? [sly]

What you say is valid for some (maybe 1)showroom/s that never give any customer service at all....better to buy online as those clowns dun even know their product

I like VW becoz i always feel like i got some superpower when i go there.

Coz each time i walk thru the door, I turn into The Invisible Man.