Foglights on during clear weather..

Icyfreakass

Recently saw more and more road users turning on foglights for no reason.

Very blinding. Especially those hu change them to those super bright ones.

Any bros have similar experiences.

↡ Advertisement

Recently saw more and more road users turning on foglights for no reason.

Very blinding. Especially those hu change them to those super bright ones.

Any bros have similar experiences.

I think if you don't look at them it's fine?

IMO, i don't find foggies irritating at all..in fact, it made the vehicle more visible..what i hate are those misaligned headlights and those who had their high beams turned on..

Nowadays alot different configurations.

1. Super bright heads

2. 1 side super bright head, 1 side dim heads

3. Headlights not on, only bottom left OR right foggies on

4. Still got what?

Some really look very misleading during the night...

How come so lousy one?

Dun know. Initially I found it strange and kinda irritating as well... Think similar to the Audi where the led lights come on when u turn on headlights... [confused] Anyway, my point is that sometimes it is beyond the driver's control

Dun know. Initially I found it strange and kinda irritating as well... Think similar to the Audi where the led lights come on when u turn on headlights... [confused] Anyway, my point is that sometimes it is beyond the driver's control

I think juz need an additional switch ba...

Oh then can put black kotch-tape...

actually foglights, headlight watever sld not be blinding to ppl if ppl keep to their factory setting.

it just that some grp of b------ds like to adjust it to beam at ppl...but with anti-glare rear mirror, actually it sldnt affect me much and i will normally dont look at the side mirrors if they r tailgate behind me.

Actually, as the others have said, most stock fog lights aren't really blinding. Not really an issue imho.

Misaligned headlights are the biggest source of unbearable glare. As someone mentioned in another thread, even a small torchlight, when pointed directly to your eye can be blinding.

TAXI - usually those older version ones will have extra glaring light and I always keep my sight out of them by changing lanes.............or did they adjust the angle higher so as to warn others that they are coming?

My car's fog lights cannot be switched off as long as my headlights are on.. :mellow:

quite strange [confused]

my fog lights can only be turn on if my headlights are on

Neutral Newbie

IMO, i don't find foggies irritating at all..in fact, it made the vehicle more visible..what i hate are those misaligned headlights and those who had their high beams turned on..

yeah...i agree 100%...these drivers seem oblivious of the discomfort they are causing to other drivers...

foglights are not blinding at all becos they dont point at drivers eye level unless you are driving a 4X4.

never had problems with people turning on fogs before

↡ Advertisement