Installation of free GPS map onto my Nokia E71

Sash1401

Hi fellow bros,

i jus got a new nokia E71 n would like to download the free singapore and probably malaysia map onto my hp... is there anywhere i can download the map from and use it as a navigator like those car GPS? How do i go along with it? Please advise... thanks fellow bros for ur time

↡ Advertisement

You can use the GPS function without turning on the AGPS function. In SG, I can get a lock-on to the satellite within a few seconds with the AGPS turned on. However, the lock-on takes more than 10 minutes without the AGPS in SG/MY.

Google for Garmin XT. Once you have that installed, and together with maps from Malfreemap or Malsinmap, you will be able to use the GPS function with voice navigation.

Google garmin xt and dig for the procedure. They have Winmo and symbian versions

Im vey new to this.6.1 mobile shud wok right. I downloaded it already. But it cant scan for the gps thingy. The one when XT is first opened.

Im vey new to this.6.1 mobile shud wok right. I downloaded it already. But it cant scan for the gps thingy. The one when XT is first opened.

Becoz you haven't jetmouse mah... hint hint hint...

You need to get it cracked coz GMXT is liked to the memory card.

anywhere i can get the garmin xt for my nokia 6110? tried and tried but no results..the friendly version i mean. pls pm me if not convenient here..thanks!

Thought my hint was pretty obvious.