MyCarForum Logo
Search
Mileage Claim

• Search this thread
55 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:39 PM

• Premium member
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All,

I would like know what is the norm for the mileage claim in the current market.

Kindly give me some feedback for reference.

Thank a million in advance!!! thumbsup.gif

My company mileage claim is $0.55/km for over a decade!!! shakehead.gif
which is a kinda low, right? furious.gif

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:44 PM

Diesel
  • Premium member
    Diesel
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

current company (private) pays $0.55/km

previously company (govt/stat board) paid $0.60/km

have heard from frds their companies pay as high as $0.70/km, engineering sector.

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:49 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged

My previous company pays $0.75/km, current one pays $0.65/km. thumbsdown.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:51 PM

Diesel
  • Premium member
    Diesel
    5th Gear

which line are u in? 1st time i heard $0.75/km shocked.gif

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:51 PM

Biang
  • Premium member
    Biang
    2nd Gear

drivingcar.gif The company i am working for is on 80cents per KM reimbursement.
Little Red Colt plus Turbo

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:52 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged

Last company manufacturing in an MNC, but seldom travel. Now in service area of a small company travel more.
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:53 PM

Tigershark1976
  • Tigershark1976
    Supercharged

mine $0.60/km... but hor, the $0.60/km is inclusived of everything and anything.... not even enough to cover the ERP & Carpark if I enter CBD or orchard (ofc in Bkt Merah)

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:55 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged

My currrent one at least still gives us a small allowance on top of the mileage claim. But ERP and carparks is from our own pockets. Luckily main bulk of my customers' carparks are free! sweatdrop.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:55 PM

Tomcat
  • Tomcat
    3rd Gear

mine $0.50 / km for donkey years, only adjusted to $0.60/km 2 yrs ago...

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:57 PM

Roverboy
  • Premium member
    Roverboy
    5th Gear

mine is 60cents per km
-------------------------------------------------------------
Power Is Nothing Without Control, Its The Driver Not The Car
why list all mods?

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:01 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged

Luckily both my previous and current companies pay for our parking at the office, else will burnt another hole in my pocket.... sweatdrop.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:06 PM

• Premium member
    4th Gear

mine $0.60/km... but hor, the $0.60/km is inclusived of everything and anything.... not even enough to cover the ERP & Carpark if I enter CBD or orchard (ofc in Bkt Merah)

I tot mine was bad enough... yours CHINA coy???

mine is a MNC but run by a local boss who used to be the owner until bought over by the ANGMO...so management CHINA STYLE.... furious.gif

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:03 PM

Tigershark1976
  • Tigershark1976
    Supercharged

I tot mine was bad enough... yours CHINA coy???

mine is a MNC but run by a local boss who used to be the owner until bought over by the ANGMO...so management CHINA STYLE.... furious.gif

yap... local company, china style dry.gif dry.gif ... the benefits is getting lesser and lesser year after year. Ready to abandon ship anytime if there is any offer more than 10% of my current pay.

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:43 PM

Lingamair
  • Lingamair
    Clutched

Mine (Local Bank) still 50c per km, ERP & Parking claimable.

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:47 PM

Kanchelsk
  • Premium member
    Kanchelsk
    5th Gear

mine also S$0.55/km... smash.gif

Edited by Kanchelsk, 29 September 2009 - 08:49 PM.

Liverpool Football Club

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:16 PM

Dwoon
  • Premium member
    Dwoon
    6th Gear

Could we be working for the same company???? rolleyes.gif

mine $0.50 / km for donkey years, only adjusted to $0.60/km 2 yrs ago...

Edited by Dwoon, 29 September 2009 - 09:16 PM.

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:17 PM

Mits_jc
  • Premium member
    Mits_jc
    5th Gear

For me S$0.70/KM..

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:28 PM

Axela72
  • Axela72
    5th Gear

For me S$0.70/KM..

same for mine. But I get car allowance instead due to my higher grade.
NoT foR tHe FaInT HeArt! CLICK & JOIN ME IF YOU DARE!

Knight
http://world5.knight...m...45&ref=link

Vampire
http://world8.monste...d&vid=190036371

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:51 PM

Dumb
  • Premium member
    Dumb
    6th Gear

Hi All,

I would like know what is the norm for the mileage claim in the current market.

Kindly give me some feedback for reference.

Thank a million in advance!!! thumbsup.gif

My company mileage claim is $0.55/km for over a decade!!! shakehead.gif
which is a kinda low, right? furious.gif

Frankly, 50c per km excluding ERP and parking, is more than fair if yours a 1600cc car. Petrol is less than 20c per km. Including tyres, maintenance, wear & tear 50c should be enough. More than that, you are profiteering from the use of your car. Insurance, road tax and parking at home should not be counted, including depreciation of your car as these are sunk cost whether or not your car is used.

My of my colleagues claims taxi fare for your his car. That's earning double as a taxi driver as well as a worker.

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:12 PM

Verve
  • Verve
    5th Gear

0.80 per km

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

Also tagged with these keywords: Mileage , Claim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users