• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
233 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:47 PM

Mr_biscuit
  • Premium member
    Mr_biscuit
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

I'm looking for lobang for dent removal services.
Have been to Lye Design before, workmanship is good but price abit premium.

Heard about this freelancer, Uncle Gary.
Anyone here have his contact number or any other places which do this service at good charges?

Thank you in advance.
Cheers

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:49 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bro, i PM you the number ... wink.gif

Edited by Mzrmazda3, 02 October 2009 - 05:17 PM.

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:44 PM

Mr_biscuit
  • Premium member
    Mr_biscuit
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Received!

Thank You.. smile.gif

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:46 PM

Mobile1
  • Mobile1
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I also want!!!!

Have been looking around for dent removal....

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:12 PM

Ethene
  • Premium member
    Ethene
    5th Gear
    Author Image

bro pm me the contact as well.

THANKS ! flowerface.gif

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:13 PM

Dashingd
  • Premium member
    Dashingd
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Can you PM me too pls? What's the cost like?

Thanks in advance!
Let's see how close u get before I HIT my brakes...

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:16 PM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

Can Uncle Gary repai minor dent along the wheel arch?Can PM me his no too?
Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!
If you don't like my attitude Dial 1800 Eat s--t

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:20 PM

Tyer
  • Tyer
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Uncle Gary fix my dent on the wheel arch before. But still need to do a bit of paint job which he don't provide though.

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

Drive_carcar
  • Drive_carcar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bro, can PM me also Uncle Gary's contacts? Kum Sia!

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:50 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Bro, can PM me also Uncle Gary's contacts? Kum Sia!

I will try to organise one this coming Sunday in SengKang area.. thumbsup.gif
WebsiteDuragloss Car Care products
WebsiteOptimum Car Care products

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:10 PM

Sgnick
  • Sgnick
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Bro Maddriver,

I am in for this sunday dent removal if it happens. Do pm me the details. thanks.

1) sgnick
2)
3)

Edited by Sgnick, 03 October 2009 - 06:36 PM.

Hey, I have my own personal MCF stalker! Have u gotten yours yet?
QUOTE (Booboon @ Jan 24 2011, 12:05 AM) *
Er, something abt sgnick if that might interest u.
1. Drives an opc g spec sienta. Green colour.
2. Lives in hougang and has alot of money. At least that wat he claims.
3. Is a Chinese male in his 30s n wear specs.
4. Hangs around sgsienta. The forum is dead anyway.

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:34 PM

Williee
  • Williee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Very far but still come.

1) sgnick
2) williee
3)

Posted 04 October 2009 - 08:52 PM

Martini007
  • Martini007
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

count me in

1) sgnick
2) williee
3) martini007

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:57 PM

Chilla18
  • Chilla18
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Can I know what is the cost for the DR.

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:26 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Bro, i PM you the number ... wink.gif

I need the contact for a friend too. Please PM me too. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:14 PM

TYL
  • TYL
    1st Gear
    Author Image

1) sgnick
2) williee
3) martini007
4) TYL

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:35 PM

Vyeo
  • Vyeo
    Clutched
    Author Image

i'm interested too, please!

1) sgnick
2) williee
3) martini007
4) TYL
5) vyeo

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:37 PM

Drive_carcar
  • Drive_carcar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

1) sgnick
2) williee
3) martini007
4) TYL
5) vyeo
6) Drive_carcar

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:35 AM

Bcyn
  • Bcyn
    4th Gear
    Author Image

1) sgnick
2) williee
3) martini007
4) TYL
5) vyeo
6) Drive_carcar
7) bcyn

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:44 AM

Puteh83
  • Premium member
    Puteh83
    4th Gear
    Author Image

How much does it cost?

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Lobang, Dent, Removal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users